hello everyone at the crackberry forum!,

FYI im new to the forums..

I got my playbook a few weeks ago and i was enjoying it bigtime!
    but last weekend my speaker sound stopped working and i don't know what the problem is @_@.
    I do have sound when i plugin my headphone in the 3.5mm jack but when i take it out it should switch to the speakers right.. but it doesnt.. its stuck in headset mode i think..

does anyone know how i can fix it.. i allready tried restarting it AND resetting it to factory settings, but still no change.. i hope this is a software problem that can be fixed in a future update..

i havent seen other reports on this yet, so maybe its just me

_

Jeff
    10-05-11 04:20 PM
    hello everyone at the crackberry forum!,
    FYI im new to the forums..
    I got my playbook a few weeks ago and i was enjoying it bigtime!
    but last weekend my speaker sound stopped working and i don't know what the problem is @_@.
    I do have sound when i plugin my headphone in the 3.5mm jack but when i take it out it should switch to the speakers right.. but it doesnt.. its stuck in headset mode i think..
    does anyone know how i can fix it.. i allready tried restarting it AND resetting it to factory settings, but still no change.. i hope this is a software problem that can be fixed in a future update..
    i havent seen other reports on this yet, so maybe its just me
    Jeff
    See issue discussed thread below http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-sound-622765/
    10-05-11 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD