Hey everyone...

My playbook battery ran down and I am now having trouble getting it to charge again, even though I tried "Stack" charging it. Started out fine, but now the 8 second red light that used to come on when I'd plug it in doesn't come on very often anymore.

Anyway...I have some important pictures and videos on the PB that were not backed up. How can I get them off the Playbook?

Thanks in advance for your help.

09-20-12 01:02 PM
    I'm afraid you're going to have to get it charged somehow to get that media back.
    I have read many different methods as I'm sure you have.
    The method I think has the most promise:
    Use the charger that came with the PB(flip the prongs in and out a few times for good measure). Plug in the PB and wait for the red light. As soon as the light goes out, unplug the charger(from the wall not the PB), wait a few seconds and plug back in. Repeat until you see a green pulsing LED or the battery icon on the screen. If you can get either the green light or battery icon just leave it for a few hours.
    09-20-12 01:29 PM
    A new suggestion is to HOLD the power button for 20-30 seconds and while holding it, plug in the usb charger and then release.
    09-20-12 02:44 PM