Hey guys I have been trying for a LONG time to get the android market on my playbook. But it just won't work for me. If there was a way for someone to send me their back-up files of their playbook with the android market on it that would be the best. You can e-mail, or post reply with file. Thanks!
    E-mail:ka_gamer_kyle@gmail.com
    02-04-12 02:07 PM
    This is your second thread with the similar topic/post, just wondering if you searched here in the forums for some answers, there are many threads related to your issue.
    02-04-12 02:09 PM
    Do they have the files in the post
    your talking about??????
    02-04-12 02:11 PM
    I know nothing about using the Beta with Android, however, you're unlikely to convince anyone that sending you the backup files of their PB. I know I wouldn't ... from a security point of view.

Perhaps the beta isn't for you. The official update should be up for download in a couple of weeks. Why not just wait for that?
    02-04-12 02:32 PM
    Do they have the files in the post
    your talking about??????
    With the time and energy you spent on your post you could have done a dozen searches. You will find the instant gratification you seek within the search button faster then you will by submitting new threads.
    02-04-12 02:33 PM
    i don't know what a long time is for you... but it took me about a couple days of research and then more hours of i installation/trial and error to get it to work the first time. the process has since been very simplified... and should only take 30 min or so, depending on download of beta os, launchers, etc. Just youtube a video and follow step by step then search if you come to problems.
    02-04-12 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD