Can someone help me please?! i got my bbpb for xmas about a year ago and was only able to use it for 3 days n then it died.. i tried all the possible methods to revive it but no use.. HERE'S what happens: (mine is dead).. so it would boot up and then the screen would turn grey.. when i'm booting it once i pull the plug off it the entire pb would cut off... i changed the battery n still cant find a solution.. please help
    05-16-14 02:18 PM
    Download this file to your pc its called an autoloader, it is the latest PB OS then run it with the PB plugged in via USB cable, you may have to restart the PB to get it to run. It will flash the OS fresh on to your PB and hopefully revive it. You will lose all your data, BUT it should get you back in business.

https://my.bitcasa.com/send/7b1b1b76...43c8eb24fbdc47
    05-16-14 02:34 PM
    Can someone help me please?! i got my bbpb for xmas about a year ago and was only able to use it for 3 days n then it died.. i tried all the possible methods to revive it but no use.. HERE'S what happens: (mine is dead).. so it would boot up and then the screen would turn grey.. when i'm booting it once i pull the plug off it the entire pb would cut off... i changed the battery n still cant find a solution.. please help

?

It died after three days, you didn't do a warranty claim?
    You have already tried everything.... and still want solutions?
    And you even went through the expenses and hassle of replacing the battery?

Describe exactly what happens at boot, the color of the LED and how many times it flashes.

Did you do Stack Charging before and after the new battery was installed? Are you sure the new battery was connected correctly?

Did you try to use an autoloader to load a new OS - attempting to catch the device as it booted?
    05-16-14 02:40 PM
    You may as well move on now. Fixing the playbook to realize you still need to move on would be pointless
    05-17-14 03:50 PM