I have recently acquired a Z10 and already having a pb that my brother gave me I thought I would download bb bridge and see what the advantages are. Everything went ok and I followed the instructions but every time I connect the two I get a little black and white exclamation mark in the top left hand corner of the screen. When pressed it tells me that my timezone has been updated? The time zones on both my pb and Z10 are set the same and it doesn't actually change the time on either unit? Is this normal?

Thank you in advance.....

John.
    03-20-14 08:27 AM
    I never saw that on the PB, is the notifier on the Z10?

c
    HelliS22 likes this.
    03-20-14 08:30 AM
    When pressed it tells me that my timezone has been updated? The time zones on both my pb and Z10 are set the same...
    I have the exact issue. I have tried resetting the time zone by changing it to another and back again, as well as (but not specifically for this reason) wiping the Playbook and starting over. Same issue again.

Interested to see if there is a reason for this, but it has stopped bothering me really...
    HelliS22 likes this.
    03-20-14 08:38 AM
    I have the exact issue. I have tried resetting the time zone by changing it to another and back again, as well as (but not specifically for this reason) wiping the Playbook and starting over. Same issue again.

Interested to see if there is a reason for this, but it has stopped bothering me really...
    At least I'm not alone here. I myself have done all the reset things with help from reading threads on this site but the confusing issue is why us two and others report no problem with their's. I like yourself have just gotten used to it now but it must be an inherent problem.
    03-20-14 08:51 AM
    At least I'm not alone here. I myself have done all the reset things with help from reading threads on this site but the confusing issue is why us two and others report no problem with their's. I like yourself have just gotten used to it now but it must be an inherent problem.
    Probably has more to do with the original owner of your playbook.
    HelliS22 and Carl Estes like this.
    03-20-14 09:25 AM
    Probably has more to do with the original owner of your playbook.
    I don't think the other member suffering the same problem has one of my bros pb's or does he.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    03-20-14 09:29 AM
    I don't think the other member suffering the same problem has one of my bros pb's or does he.
    Nope, I've had two from day one. One for me and my girlfriend and both were having the same issue. At least they were until she got an iPhone...
    03-23-14 04:20 PM