Haha- SO TRUE.- It's really more of a permission thing. He thought because he knew it, that it gave him free reign to use it whenever.
    I think he got the hint when I locked him out. Too bad I wasn't clever enough to remember the password LESSON LEARNED!

PS- believe it or not- I had never even plugged it into a PC. Or networked it. Although I do (or did) have it bridged to my 9850. I know, I know- I am going to sit down and really try to get a better understanding of how awesome this little tablet can be!
    Thanks everyone for all of the help!
    SEAWARRIOR and Carl Estes like this.
    09-12-13 12:10 PM
    Haha- SO TRUE.- It's really more of a permission thing. He thought because he knew it, that it gave him free reign to use it whenever.
    I think he got the hint when I locked him out. Too bad I wasn't clever enough to remember the password LESSON LEARNED!

PS- believe it or not- I had never even plugged it into a PC. Or networked it. Although I do (or did) have it bridged to my 9850. I know, I know- I am going to sit down and really try to get a better understanding of how awesome this little tablet can be!
    Thanks everyone for all of the help!
    Glad you rescued your data. You may want to consider backing up your files in a cloud account or mapping over wirelessly and using an android sideload file explorer (ES File Explorer or similar) then right from your playbook you can see your shared PC folders and copy/paste your new media files that way as well.

Now that your devices have been rinsed and wiped, I guess all the domestic chores are done

I agree with F2, great support everyone.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    09-12-13 12:20 PM
    Glad you rescued your data. You may want to consider backing up your files in a cloud account or mapping over wirelessly and using an android sideload file explorer (ES File Explorer or similar) then right from your playbook you can see your shared PC folders and copy/paste your new media files that way as well.

Now that your devices have been rinsed and wiped, I guess all the domestic chores are done

I agree with F2, great support everyone.
    Hehe, we had to help...they were BABY pictures that would have gone BYE BYE! I wonder if you could have done that with iCrap...file system is so locked down.
    Cynycl likes this.
    09-12-13 12:44 PM
    To pick up on Cynycl's thought, if you want to get into sideloading (ES File Explorer needs to be sideloaded), the sideloaded DropBox app will automatically sync your Camera Folder to the Cloud. You just open the app, and any new photos or vids appearing in your camera folder will be uploaded to DropBox. It might save you some anguish down the road.
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    09-12-13 12:48 PM
29 12