Well after almost a year of having the PlayBook, I like it so much I have recently purchased another. After being able to compare it to the iPad3, the difference for me is like night and day. I just can't see how the iPad3 can compete for my needs, it's slower than than the iPad2 and the Tegra3 tablets and heavier, whereas the PB is faster than the iPad2. The PB browser works better for me, without the wifi problems and dropping, as well as full page rendering. The selection of apps is more than adequate for my needs and I have made good use of them. The iPad3 is a good device, but not for the money and is no competition for the PlayBook, in my opinion.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 06-23-12 at 08:27 AM.
    06-22-12 01:06 PM
    Well after almost a year of having the PlayBook, I like it so much I have recently purchased another. After being able to compare it to the iPad3, the difference for me is like night and day. I just can't see how the iPad3 can compete for my needs, and it's slower than than the iPad2 and the Tegra3 tablets and heavier. The PB browser works better for me, without the wifi problems and dropping, as well as full page rendering. The selection of apps is more than adequate for my needs and I have made good use of them. The iPad3 is a good device, but not for the money and is no competition for the PlayBook, in my opinion.
    Haha. You chose the PB over the iPad 3, because the iPad 2 and some Android tabs are faster than the iPad 3. Good humor and solid logic.
    06-22-12 01:53 PM
    Lucky you. One of these days maybe I'll do the same. Enjoy!
    06-22-12 02:11 PM
    Haha. You chose the PB over the iPad 3, because the iPad 2 and some Android tabs are faster than the iPad 3. Good humor and solid logic.
    It's obviously a funny post making fun of someone else who just dumped PB... look around the forums and you'll find it.

Chill a bit.
    Marty_LK and rotorwrench like this.
    06-22-12 02:20 PM
    It's obviously a funny post making fun of someone else who just dumped PB... look around the forums and you'll find it.

Chill a bit.
    LOL, thanks for taking it as it was meant. Some people take me too seriously
    Although that was the spirit in which it was done, it's still all true. I was looking for a second tablet, decided to stay with the PB because it's still the best tablet out there for me, and actually bought it from a member here
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 06-23-12 at 02:37 PM.
    Harryl6134 and Marty_LK like this.
    06-23-12 03:59 AM
    Epic re-post
    rotorwrench likes this.
    06-23-12 05:56 AM
    Thanks,but so is the PlayBook
    06-24-12 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD