Hello just thought i would say hi im new too this website i have often found myself here looking and searching for information about my playbook which i have found very useful so i finally decided too register this site is great it has all the information i need i just have a few questions is it possible too jailbreak your playbook as we speak i am using a 2.1.0.1314 OS i have read alot of information which says you cant so im not sure just i miss android apps as like most the best apps wont work on playbook and is there any new games around all the website and forums show the same games nothing new i have most games that are about just looking for some free new games u dont have too pay for im currently playing tomb raider real football 9mm and bumbee and jetride games the appworld on blackberry is imo rubbish most games you have too pay for the free ones arent up too much most times so any new links or new decent games would be greaful cheers in advance and keep up the good work we all appreciate the effort
    01-19-13 09:44 PM
    I was gonna say that that was one long sentence, but there isn't even a period at the end.

No, it's not possible to jailbreak your PlayBook. I play Modern Combat 3 and GT Racing HD a lot. Sonic, Spiderman, Lara Croft, and Jet Pack Joyride are all fun, and I have a lot of other games too, I just really like racing games and first person shooters (Modern Combat 2 was fun too, I already beat it though, and Need For Speed, the one that comes on the PlayBook is also fun).
    01-19-13 09:49 PM
    Android Apps can be sideloaded. No need to Root your playbook anymore.
    01-19-13 09:50 PM
    Most good android games wont work on pb i have tried the apk bar website nothing works
    01-19-13 09:55 PM
    Like what? Provide a link.
    01-19-13 09:58 PM
    PlayBook .apk to .bar converter this one i have seen on forums but everyone i have tried has failed
    01-19-13 10:03 PM
    I was talking about a link to a game.
    01-19-13 10:04 PM
    Oh well the only links i have used is the egoodreader website for games or torrents sites but usually they dont work or the same 200 or so games
    01-19-13 10:06 PM
    I'm trying to get a baseline, so I can recommend some games.
    01-19-13 10:10 PM
    What do u mean? sorry its like 3am now im sleepy do u mean what games do i like?
    01-19-13 10:12 PM
    You're saying you want Android games, but all the best ones don't work on PB. So if you mention some of the games you like, perhaps you'd get a response from gamers with some suggestions.
    01-19-13 10:17 PM
    Oh i see well i like hill climb racing i have that on my phone also like cut the rope only android games i have on my pb is angry birds tomb raider real football and lets golf 2
    01-19-13 10:20 PM
    As soon as I see a thread title "hello everyone" i know what's coming up next. Someone just bought a playbook and say how much they like it to make people believe they are sincere and then spend the rest of the thread trashing it.
    Sorry to be synacle but I've seen these threads way to often and i have a black belt in bull **** detection
    01-20-13 01:52 AM
    I like my playbook actually i use it not just for games just for watching films and surfing on you tube and stuff i have had my pb like 3months now no problems and its a brilliant tablet
    currygoat likes this.
    01-20-13 07:09 AM
    As soon as I see a thread title "hello everyone" i know what's coming up next. Someone just bought a playbook and say how much they like it to make people believe they are sincere and then spend the rest of the thread trashing it.
    Sorry to be synacle but I've seen these threads way to often and i have a black belt in bull **** detection
    He is just asking for games he can side load to the playbook. No need to go ape sh*t on him.
    FF22 and quivered like this.
    01-20-13 10:31 AM
    With a little reseach, there is a wide of games and apps to side load. good e reader is an excellent port of call with a wide variety of apps. I have more apps than time to use them, who says the playbook is limited?
    GooseberryFool likes this.
    01-20-13 05:32 PM