Anyone having any issue with this update? Have not been using the HDMI function until last Saturday and all the sudden HDMI went crazy. The moment i plug in the cable, 10-15 sec later, everything went autopilot. I get auto video change, auto apps launch, ect. Did couple of reset samething happen. Was OK before the updates.
    05-20-12 08:50 PM
    I had a weird issue with HDMI last weekend as well. Sound would not play through the TV and all my touches were being registered in the wrong places.

I rebooted my PlayBook and all seemed to be back to normal. I haven't tried using it through HDMI since, though.

Sent from my Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-20-12 08:58 PM
    Is your pb plugged into a charger? Is the charger on a circuit with other devices or the tv? What type of TV? Plasma's can interfere with the pb and make it act weird.

If charging unplug and try again? Same cable as before?
    05-20-12 09:45 PM
    No issues here. I connected and disconnected HDMI while watching streaming movies. Worked without a hitch. TV is Philips. LCD.
    05-21-12 02:59 AM
    Plasma TV's make the PB act really weird. Mine would auto touch stuff, delete emails, start apps, and so on if it was too close to my 60inch plasma. Move it away a bit or try the other side of the screen(mine works fine on the left side of my tv, but acts all weird on the right).

I also had the unfortunate experience of buying a cheap HDMI cable and that also made the PB act all weird. Buy quality shielded cables, and move the PB away from the screen and all should be good.
    05-21-12 06:49 AM
    Most things work via HDMI with 2.0.1.358 but sound on many games is not implemented and Slides to Go in Presentation mode gives me green video trash while the Video app does work in Presentation mode. Slides to Go still works Mirrored.
    05-21-12 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD