12-14-12 01:16 PM
27 12
tools
    I like the idea of using a flexible light micro HDMI cable, a little short is OK, then extended with a long good quality HDMI cable to connect to the big screen.
    I suppose the micro HDMI cable to the playbook must be male (micro) to female (normal size) because it then extended using a male-to-male HDMI cable.
    am I correct..?

any suggestion / link of online store in US that provide this kind of setup? not too expensive I hope...

thanx!
    This is the one I have, but this is just the 1 cable. I've been very happy with it.

Amazon.com: Cable Matters Gold Plated Premium Micro HDMI to HDMI Male to Male Cable in Black 15 ft: Electronics
    12-10-12 10:07 PM
    I like the idea of using a flexible light micro HDMI cable, a little short is OK, then extended with a long good quality HDMI cable to connect to the big screen.
    I suppose the micro HDMI cable to the playbook must be male (micro) to female (normal size) because it then extended using a male-to-male HDMI cable.
    am I correct..?

any suggestion / link of online store in US that provide this kind of setup? not too expensive I hope...

thanx!
    Yes you have it right male (micro) to female (normal). This is the one I got:
    http://="http://www.monoprice.com/pr...1913&p_id=7603
    It's only $4. You can also get good quality regular HDMI cables on that site.
    12-14-12 01:16 PM
27 12