hey all, i just got my blackberry playbook, and i would like to know where can i download free movies for my playbook, also, a few tips, and must have free games will be appreciated. Thanks
    12-21-11 02:48 PM
    You can watch the free NFB movies on the PB. The camera also makes nice movies. (Hollywood blockbusters cost hundreds of millions to produce you have to pay for those.)
    Chaddface likes this.
    12-21-11 02:57 PM
    hey all, i just got my blackberry playbook, and i would like to know where can i download free movies for my playbook, also, a few tips, and must have free games will be appreciated. Thanks
    There's plenty of threads on this topic just do a search. I prefer to stream, crackle.com and amazon video on demand work real good. Of course there are others out there.
    12-21-11 03:27 PM
    thanks but i wanna download some, cuz if i go to an area without coverage or wifi dont want my playbook to be useless, but thanks for the info tho
    12-21-11 04:27 PM
    you shouldnt download movies for free. its illegal! studios are losing money because even though i download movies off of torrent sites, i wouldnt even buy the movie in the first place.

losing money? yea sure.

im going to go hug some trees now.
    Revampd likes this.
    12-21-11 05:51 PM
    There is a thread with references (not direct links) to mp4's someone has loaded but use depends on your morality. Some folks believe if they already own the dvd, they are entitled, others don't sweat it and others find it morally as well as legally unjustified. Otherwise there's this thing called Torrents.

Optimus:

"im going to go hug some trees now. "

Make them Redwoods - they are nice trees! Bristlecone Pines are older, the oldest living things on earth, and deserve your affection.
    Last edited by F2; 12-21-11 at 07:02 PM.
    12-21-11 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD