04-06-14 07:56 PM
38 12
tools
    This may finally push me to dump NetFlix and add HBO...
    Good for you I've ended my subscription with Netflx last month, since they don't want to support the playbook,They don't need my $ to support their service...

Sent from my Blackberry Playbook using Tapatalk
    04-17-12 11:33 PM
    Anyone want to share their hbo account with me? I promise I won't abuse it. I just want to test it out on my playbook before i subscribe with my cable provider. Please PM me if you want to help.

Thanks
    04-18-12 01:10 AM
    It still freezes up on me. It works for about 30 seconds then stops.
    04-18-12 05:10 AM
    ok...so HBOGO, when playbook was new, worked great. lately, I can get to the site, it looks great, I log in (through Cox), and when back to HBOGO site, it's dim, and I can't select anything. It still goes through the listings of what's available though...I'm pretty sure just to tease me.

I've tried deleting wi-fi and reentering, robooting, clearing cache, etc. Anyone gone through this??
    happened once to me, i just had to refresh the page
    Todor Ninov likes this.
    04-18-12 06:26 AM
    Unfortunately, HBOGO is not working for me. It's not available in Canada. Unless there is trick to access it
    04-18-12 06:56 AM
    ok...so HBOGO, when playbook was new, worked great. lately, I can get to the site, it looks great, I log in (through Cox), and when back to HBOGO site, it's dim, and I can't select anything. It still goes through the listings of what's available though...I'm pretty sure just to tease me.

I've tried deleting wi-fi and reentering, robooting, clearing cache, etc. Anyone gone through this??
    i use cox, and sometimes i experience the website dimming before i log in, but i havent had it happen to me after ive logged in.
    04-18-12 10:27 AM
    Any one else have issues with the video quality. When I pull it up on my laptop the video is flawless. On the playbook its very grainey? Any advise?

Kenny
    04-26-12 09:59 PM
    Not so great for me either. Jumpy or it goes black and thinks its playing but no sound or video.

It must have something to do with the "beta" tag next to the Cox name when we log in. (more like alpha, if you ask me...)

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    04-26-12 10:50 PM
    Unfortunately, HBOGO is not working for me. It's not available in Canada. Unless there is trick to access it
    We are the equivalent of a buck-toothed, red-headed stepchild...lol...no one wants to give us anything!!!! lol!!
    04-27-12 01:21 AM
    I think mine is related to an aging router. I bridged my playbook to my 9930 and the quality was perfect? Strange. Ill have to run a test.

Kenny
    04-27-12 06:59 AM
    HBOGO is finally working for me after the OS upgrade. I'm in the Florida panhandle and am on Cox Cable. At times I do experience some hang-ups when logging in, or the dimming of the screen issue. When this happens I back out and re-log in, or refresh the screen. A bit of a pain, but at least it is working for me!!
    04-27-12 08:08 AM
    hbogo.com won't work for me when bridged. When I go to the site it says, "To access HBO GO, you must reside within the fifty states of the United States of America." The problem with this is that I am in the US an I'm still not able to use the site. This also happened when I attempted to watch streaming video on nbcolympics.com.

Is there a setting that needs to be changed in order for my phone/playbook to recognize that I'm in the USA?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    08-14-12 12:17 PM
    it does not play the movie in fact it does absolutely nothing....
    04-06-14 07:56 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD