(In USA)

If you subscribe to HBO through your cable tv provider. Then you can sign up for free HBO Go. We have it and the picture quality is beautiful. It's like having HBO on demand on your Playbook. The picture expands to full screen and it's awesome!

Michaelaw
    06-18-12 07:40 PM
    I have Comcast and seem to have difficulty pulling up HBO Go even though I am registered and it works great on my laptop. Is there any secret trick you have to make it work?
    06-18-12 08:18 PM
    I know when I try to log-in I have to do it twice every time? No idea why.
    06-18-12 08:23 PM
    I have Comcast and seem to have difficulty pulling up HBO Go even though I am registered and it works great on my laptop. Is there any secret trick you have to make it work?
    The website is straight from HBO I believe, so, it really only matters that you have a good wifi. My wifi at home is linksys dual band with 5gb as media mode. So I don't think it matters what you actual cable provider is.

Try it at say, a McDonalds fast food wifi or some other free wifi spot, Subway has free wifi at some locations. To prove out the website. Good luck!

Michaelaw
    06-18-12 08:25 PM
    It works well over wifi, but not over bridge. I tried using it on a bridge connection and it was telling me the service is not available in Canada! lol I doubt it would have streamed that well on bridge anyway, but it was worth a try...
    06-18-12 08:58 PM
    It works well over wifi, but not over bridge. I tried using it on a bridge connection and it was telling me the service is not available in Canada! lol I doubt it would have streamed that well on bridge anyway, but it was worth a try...
    Is it 'Bridge' or 'Internet Thethering'?

Michaelaw
    Last edited by mawil1013; 06-18-12 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Playbook auto spell check typo
    06-18-12 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD