Ok guys I've had the PB for a 2 months and so far i have ejoyed it greatlly, but for the past two weeks I have been having some serious issues with watching videos online. All youtube videos work perfectly fine and I have no problems with them what so ever. However, the video from websites like putlocker and sockshare or anything like that I have some serious problems with. What happens is that everything works perfectly fine and then for some reason it stops playing the video and it goes to buffering mode on any websites that has videos other than youtube.

To solve this problems I have refresh the tab and the skip to my part and it will perfectly fine and then five minutes later it will stop again and i have to referesh the tab and skip to the part I was one. when I first got I never had any problems with it, shall I do a reset and then just add everything on it again. Because wathching a simple twenty minutes turn into an hour and it just gets so stressfull.

Note it can be my connection the reason being is that other than the Playbook theres nothing else connected to it other than my PC which is always off, also its a virgin 100mb connection and a simple video wont be a problem. Ive tried the same at my brothers and friends and Ive had the same problems with them as well and again theve got BT and Virgin 100mb as well and they havent got anything connected to it either.

so can anyone help me please.
    11-19-12 09:57 AM
    Don't know if it will work for you, but these are some observations I made in regards to putlocker/sockshare stuff. these sites usually have a ton of pop-ups. For some, it crashes the browser. Closing them as they appear before playing your video can help. It does for me. Clearing cache and local storage (or clear all) in privacy and security settings before opening these sites seems to do the trick with stalled streaming. I always do this, even when I don't have any problems, just in case. Many times lag happens during certain hours when the sites slow down. You can't help that and everybody runs into that issue on all platforms. Another issue is pausing for long periods of time causes the stream to stop. I have seen this issue on many platforms as well. If I get interrupted and have to pause for more than a minute, I know I have to refresh the page. It's a bit of a pain to get it to work everytime, but the fact that you can do it at all is amazing. I enjoy watching tv shows on putlocker with my playbook and I have watched hour long shows without interruption. Good luck.
    11-19-12 01:48 PM