Sometimes when I try to access Messages from the home screen, when my PB tries to make the bridge connection it cannot do so. If I go to another bridge app, like Bridge Browser, it connects right up. I can then close Bridge Browser (which really sucks BTW), and go to messages and all is fine. I've wiped my device clean and reinstalled everything, as well as deleted/reinstalled/repaired all things bridge related on my VZW Bold 9650 several times to try and correct this issue. Anyone know what's going on? HELP!!
    07-14-11 09:59 AM
    I too have Bold 9650 and PB. I just did as you said and it works. Straight to Messages and no problem at all. I tried for about three times just to make sure if there is something wrong, but it didn't happened.
    Sorry can't help you there.
    07-14-11 04:03 PM
    Sometimes when I try to access Messages from the home screen, when my PB tries to make the bridge connection it cannot do so. If I go to another bridge app, like Bridge Browser, it connects right up. I can then close Bridge Browser (which really sucks BTW), and go to messages and all is fine. I've wiped my device clean and reinstalled everything, as well as deleted/reinstalled/repaired all things bridge related on my VZW Bold 9650 several times to try and correct this issue. Anyone know what's going on? HELP!!
    Sounds like your bt connection isn't that good. The bridge browser is actually pretty good. Good enough to stream 320p youtube vids any way.

I've got a Verizon 9650 too. Do you have the latest bridge?
    07-14-11 04:15 PM
    Everything is up to date - on the phone and on the PB. I've not had issues using BT with a headset or my GPS. Had new issues with my PB when it was new - this is something that has evolved over time. Very frustrating.
    07-14-11 04:45 PM
    You've tried deleting the pairing? Restarting both devices? Reinstalling the bridge?

All I can say that is that my bridge works great so nominal function is a reality. That you say your bridge browser "sucks" indicates that you have a definite problem somewhere because it does work amazingly well. Not as good as the main browser but much better than one would expect.
    07-14-11 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD