Haven't preordered, but plan to purchase a PlayBook as soon as they arrive on the store shelves. I just like to touch and feel an item before I purchase it. Which stores are likely to have a PlayBook in stock without having a long line on first or second day they are available?
    04-07-11 05:04 PM
    Likely Staples and BestBuy are your best bet for in-store pickup but don't count on getting it in the first days..
    Both have liberal return policies. Why don't you request in-store pickup from an on-line order, then if you want, immediately return it.

Staples and BestBuy are taking orders on-line. Free shipping from Staples. Current status from Staples:
    "your PlayBook will ship between April 18th and April 20th with a transit time of 1 - 3 business days."
    Last edited by mandony; 04-07-11 at 05:10 PM.
    04-07-11 05:07 PM
    Haven't preordered, but plan to purchase a PlayBook as soon as they arrive on the store shelves. I just like to touch and feel an item before I purchase it. Which stores are likely to have a PlayBook in stock without having a long line on first or second day they are available?
    This is what I plan on doing aswell and I plan on getting it the first day. I live in Canada and I have a mall with The Source and Sears which are both PB retailers they aren't really big stores so... And I also have a Staples literally across the street so I think I'm covered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 05:52 PM
    Anywhere but Staples
    04-07-11 07:27 PM
    Anywhere but Staples
    Staples is only good for in-store pickup...

04-07-11 07:47 PM
    Are you looking to get a 16gb? Are local store's are saying limited #'s for 32 and 64.

04-08-11 08:49 AM
    I had a pre-order with Staples but now i plan on trying to buy April 19 at any retailer besides staples.
    04-08-11 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD