�300 for a 16gb playbook,payed under �200 for mine brand new
    and 4g network in uk? nope not here yet,3G connectivity on a pb another lie
    take a look,i dont understand why people lie.....

blackberry playbook 16 gb | eBay
    02-19-12 04:16 PM
    Thats a stander description used by many, They may not even now it said that. Send them a message so they can fix it.
    kennyliu likes this.
    02-19-12 04:23 PM
    �300 for a 16gb playbook,payed under �200 for mine brand new
    and 4g network in uk? nope not here yet,3G connectivity on a pb another lie
    take a look,i dont understand why people lie.....

blackberry playbook 16 gb | eBay

I believe the 3G part comes from eBay's standard description that the seller opted to use. This indicates that the PB 3G may be just around the corner I would just email them or report the listing to eBay for incorrect info asking for the correction.

As for the price, the seller has all the rights to quote any price he/she wants. After all, nobody forces people to buy at 300GBP. Everybody who shops on eBay probably knows how to use Internet to find what the market price is.
    02-19-12 04:33 PM
    For Sale: bridge, seller will move to any river requested. needs a bit of tlc, otherwise a real gem. price flexable.
    02-19-12 04:39 PM
    I believe the 3G part comes from eBay's standard description that the seller opted to use. This indicates that the PB 3G may be just around the corner I would just email them or report the listing to eBay for incorrect info asking for the correction.

As for the price, the seller has all the rights to quote any price he/she wants. After all, nobody forces people to buy at 300GBP. Everybody who shops on eBay probably knows how to use Internet to find what the market price is.
    Ebay wouldn't be so popular if people knew how to use the Internet.
    I sell a lot of things at almost retail prices. Mostly electronics I have no use for. The only things I will buy on Ebay are hard to find items.
    02-19-12 04:43 PM
    For Sale: bridge, seller will move to any river requested. needs a bit of tlc, otherwise a real gem. price flexable.
    Only in Kentucky
    02-19-12 04:48 PM
    Ebay wouldn't be so popular if people knew how to use the Internet.
    I sell a lot of things at almost retail prices. Mostly electronics I have no use for. The only things I will buy on Ebay are hard to find items.
    That's correct. But try selling something higher than the retail price. On occasions, you will still sell stuff at or above the retail price because there are people who's got a lot of eBay bucks to waste.

But the point is that if someone overpays on eBay that's his/her fault, not the seller's. Should I be going to Best Buy and saying "Guys, most of the stuff you sell here is at least 20% cheaper on Amazon?"
    02-19-12 04:51 PM

But the point is that if someone overpays on eBay that's his/her fault, not the seller's. Should I be going to Best Buy and saying "Guys, most of the stuff you sell here is at least 20% cheaper on Amazon?"
    I agree completely.
    02-19-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD