Is it me or did the sound change for the Playbook keyboard? I last used my Playbook yesterday and just picked it up now and noticed that the sound when typing on the keyboard has changed. I am positive the sound is different. There aren't any settings to change the type of sound so I can't figure it out. Has anyone else noticed this or is it perhaps a glitch with my Playbook?
    06-13-12 08:16 PM
    1. HOW has it changed?
    2. Volume or tone?
    3. Blackberry Mini Keyboard or other brand?
    4. Virtual Keyboard?
    06-13-12 08:48 PM
    The sound (tone) when you are typing on the Playbook. It's a different tone than what it has been since I've had it.
    06-13-12 08:56 PM
    Mine hasn't changed.. but I'm not saying it couldn't happen like in your case.
    I think this is the first time I have ever heard of anyone having the problem you do.

Have you re-booted lately? or even power off... wait 2 minutes and then power up (mezmerized by the bubbles for another 2 minutes before it comes alive)
    06-13-12 09:11 PM
    Mine glitched one time and sounded weird. I rebooted and it fixed.
    06-13-12 09:13 PM
    Thanks guys! I Had to done 2 reboots and it was the same, just tried another but left it off for a few extra minutes before starting up and the sound is back to normal. Must have been a glitch. Cheers!
    06-13-12 10:12 PM
    Waiting the 2+ minutes is the key..... just like your PC (power off and count to 5 minutes). It helps releive the memory.

Glad you got it fixed!
    06-13-12 10:17 PM