Has anyone noticed that after the latest OS update, NFS pauses if you minimize it. Even if the playback is set to Showcase mode.
    Although it makes sense, but it was one of the cool showoffs of the PB...
    08-10-11 01:50 PM
    yes it was mentioned in several threads. You now multitask just the same as all other platforms.
    08-10-11 02:09 PM
    Not really. The video still plays while its minimized.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 05:47 AM
    yes it was mentioned in several threads. You now multitask just the same as all other platforms.
    This change is in NFS only, all other apps/games continue to run. So no, it is still multitasking better than other platforms (and op did not even mention other platforms, so not sure why that needs to be dragged in every thread).
    bquinney and sam_b77 like this.
    08-11-11 06:05 AM
    I thought that was just me that noticed that! not an issue really though
    08-11-11 06:26 AM
    tetris also stops now, basically both ea games were affected.
    08-11-11 12:16 PM
    Haven't noticed because of the replay value of the game. Wish EA would put out more games for the PB.
    louzer likes this.
    08-11-11 12:34 PM
    Why is this a problem? If you switch out of a game, you want the action to pause. Otherwise you would crash and it would be game over.
    08-11-11 01:04 PM
    Why is this a problem? If you switch out of a game, you want the action to pause. Otherwise you would crash and it would be game over.
    Only because when it ran in the background it made an impressive show of multitasking. The car would continue around the track while you were looking at another animated app in the background, too.
    08-11-11 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD