Ok I've actually read the various "ATT is greedy and horrible" threads and at no point has anyone actually answered this part:

IS there an actual difference between the bridge you get from app world and the OTA bridge we've all been using? I know what the website says and whatnot about how we need a tethering plan.. But is it actually any different?

And also I still don't get why I would ever use the bridge browser if I had an actual tethering plan anyway..
    07-02-11 09:37 PM
    No... and I'm kind of afraid to... don't want to screw up my Bridge Browser in case AT&T did find a way to track it.
    07-03-11 01:39 AM
    dont do it thats how they get you. rebel!! use the side loaded bridge, fight the powa!!!!
    no but seriosuly im sticking with the side loaded bridge. they probably added an identifier to tell them what you got. as it is the current version works great. why fix whats not broken.
    07-03-11 07:09 AM
    Not to be a dork but I just really want it listed in my "my world" list on app world and it annoys me that it isn't....

But don't get me wrong, I too am keeping what I got out of respect for "if it aint broke don't fix it"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-11 02:34 PM
    I swapped to the official one. Biggest problem is some HTML email from my BB doesn't read right. Nothing fancy in the email save a few bold/red words and bam all messed up. Yet more complex emails with tables and images work great. Odd that this worked fine on the side loaded app.
    07-04-11 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD