Well I've had her for a week now and still hooked on her. Bought Files and Folders and it's great. Bought Groovy Notes and its great. Oh, I've taken a bunch of joshing from friends who own iPads, until they see it. "You mean it does more than one program at a time?", is the usual response. Then I get the, "yeah but you can't call out on it". To which I reply, "That's what my 9650 is for".
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    10-25-11 07:15 PM
    that is the spirit, you have to appreciate what you have, don't worry about all you don't have because there is no end to that..........
    10-25-11 07:20 PM
    It is a tool just like all my other data management tools. My laptop, my desktop, my cellphone, each one plays its own unique role. I did not buy my PB to take the place of any of these and do not expect it to. For what i use it for it is perfection. I can read my books, watch my movies, listen to music, email, and view documents from my office. I bought an otterbox case and made me up a little carry bag and I am set.

And everyone I've shown it to says the same thing: "I read they were junk".

They "read" they were junk. Hmm. Wonder where they "read" that?
    anon(3641385) and PTZ like this.
    10-25-11 07:26 PM
    Had mine for 5 months - the love is growing deeper every day...
    anon(3641385) and clowrym like this.
    10-25-11 07:31 PM
    Had mine for 5 months - the love is growing deeper every day...
    Sounds like it's about time to make a firm commitment then, have you considered where you'll be buying the ring from?
    10-25-11 07:44 PM
    I've had mine for 2 weeks and feel the same way. I showed it last night to an Apple die-hard and he was impressed with what he saw. I show the PB to everyone that I know. So far, I am really pleased with it.
    10-25-11 08:09 PM
    Yep it is really easy to become dependent, dare I say addicted, to the BlackBerry PlayBook especially when bridged with a BlackBerry smartphone. In addition to a Hip Street Playbook Executive Case for the tablet, I bought a fabric carrying case for the Novatel MiFi, Seagate GoFlex Satellite Hard Drive, Bluetooth mini-keyboard, and corporate-issued BlackBerry smartphone. There is still room left if I want to include a few cables. A BlackBerry Leather Envelope, two BlackBerry Rapid Chargers, and an air vent bracket for the car fill out the accessories used on a daily basis. My personal BlackBerry smartphone typically remains in the holster on my belt unless it is in the Otterbox Defender case for those times I am away on vacation or hiking. Oh, I almost forgot about the JawBone Bluetooth earpiece and solar-powered hands-free speakerphone for the car.
    10-25-11 11:05 PM
    I love mine too but..............PB good RIM stupid......
    10-25-11 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD