Don't you start picking on me because I'm thick. You are a mobile phone, not a spider!
    A "blackberry sense"?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 11:32 AM
    So the jist of this thread is....?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 11:35 AM
    A "blackberry sense"?
    Forgiven!

So the jist of this thread is....?
    You tell me, I don't know!
    05-29-13 11:44 AM
    No idea. Seems like it got derailed pages ago

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 11:46 AM
    No idea. Seems like it got derailed pages ago

Posted via CB10
    No, no, not derailed at all. It just got diverted on to the main line so that people could experience life to the full!
    05-29-13 11:49 AM
    Strange stuff happens when S_O_M shows up anywhere. UFO sightings, babies go missing, bigfoot, etc. Actually, I think he's the reason Madonna was born.

Watch your step.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 12:15 PM
    Strange stuff happens when S_O_M shows up anywhere. UFO sightings, babies go missing, bigfoot, etc. Actually, I think he's the reason Madonna was born.

Watch your step.
    Everyone's picking on me today. Ok I give in I'm thick. Who's madonna? and I take it your not talking about the painting or the fallen madonna with the big boobies?
    05-29-13 12:24 PM
    I think he was an Iphone guy. A spy. BB10 made me also believe again.
    05-31-13 09:46 AM
    I think he was an Iphone guy. A spy. BB10 made me also believe again.
    Wash your mouth out mentioning that device of the devil on this hallowed forum! Members here have taken a vow of chastity not to be lured by the slim, shiny, tactile, sleek, sensual, seductive, erotic, stimulating... Sorry that thing!

If you get excited over bb10 then find yourself a tramp and suck on his vest. You'll find that far more exciting than a half finished OS.
    05-31-13 12:55 PM
    Wash your mouth out mentioning that device of the devil on this hallowed forum! Members here have taken a vow of chastity not to be lured by the slim, shiny, tactile, sleek, sensual, seductive, erotic, stimulating... Sorry that thing!

If you get excited over bb10 then find yourself a tramp and suck on his vest. You'll find that far more exciting than a half finished OS.
    SOM wash your mouth out with soap right this minute !
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 01:38 PM
    SOM wash your mouth out with soap right this minute !
    Ok!
    05-31-13 02:35 PM
    Ok. So here go my first week impressions on my different phone. I like the way BB handles email 1000 times better. I also like the way contacts are handled in a much more efficient manner than the new phone. All in all the BB is that much more intuitive to use......

but

OMG! I didn't know how much I was missing out having the new phone OS integrated with apps for just about anything! its seamless, easy to use and definetely do not feel half baked as the android sideloaded apps....

Conclusion: If BB hadn't dropped the ball and had a OS that had as many good working apps, the other guys wouldn't have had a chance...
    05-31-13 03:31 PM
    H0opefullee ur knew device haz betur otto and punk-shoe-ation correcting too help u out.
    Hahahaha, ^this

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 03:34 PM
    Hahahaha, ^this

Posted via CB10
    Please understand that it is bloody difficult to write om a moving playbook......

but thanks for the constructive post......
    05-31-13 03:37 PM
    Ok. So here go my first week impressions on my different phone. I like the way BB handles email 1000 times better. I also like the way contacts are handled in a much more efficient manner than the new phone. All in all the BB is that much more intuitive to use......

but

OMG! I didn't know how much I was missing out having the new phone OS integrated with apps for just about anything! its seamless, easy to use and definetely do not feel half baked as the android sideloaded apps....

Conclusion: If BB hadn't dropped the ball and had a OS that had as many good working apps, the other guys wouldn't have had a chance...
    Sorry for not paying attention but I'm babysitting six baby ducks at the moment. They are very cute but demand attention. What is this new phone you have, I'm dying to know.
    05-31-13 04:42 PM
    Sorry for not paying attention but I'm babysitting six baby ducks at the moment. They are very cute but demand attention. What is this new phone you have, I'm dying to know.
    Are they paper trained yet or do you have to clean up after them! As long as I'm asking, does your wife clean up after you?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 05:10 PM
    I would love to say, but after seeing how mature some of the members are I know it would become fan boy fodder....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 05:37 PM
    I was always wondering about a PB, never experienced one because I have an ipad that has served me fine. Good luck with your new tablet

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 06:00 PM
    I would love to say, but after seeing how mature some of the members are I know it would become fan boy fodder....
    Hey, give us a chance. I think we all know BBRY isn't perfect. I have android stuff. It's not a crime. I guess the S4 or the HTC One.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 06:31 PM
    Hey Blackberry made us this way giving us too much time our hands making us wait for bb10 on our beloved playbooks and hey we are still waiting.

but all kidding aside, someone legitimitly wants help I will help them. or has something Intelligent to say other than bb10 haz no app its teh crap fone so now I'm switching to ifone.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 07:47 PM
    Well, the day thay I never thought would arrive finally came. After 10 years with a BB by my side I am know with another operating system. I won't say which so as not to start a flame war, but BB did too little too late.

Its a sad day when BB itself has forced us to have too choose another platform because of the slow updates, glitches and lack of support to their core group of users.

Good bye BB..... it,s not me, its you.
    Literally all 3 of your reasons are ridiculous. They release updates frequently, after asking us basically directly what we want or need.and it's core group of users are the ones that make blackberry still here. Pi55 off.

Posted via SEGA master system
    05-31-13 07:58 PM
    Frequent updates? Asking us users what we want? Is this the same BBRY we're talking about?

Anyway SOM, hope you're not walking those ducks straight into the oven...
    Tazos and sad_old_man like this.
    05-31-13 09:33 PM
    That you? It had to happen sooner or later...bye BB. We had a good run together.-duck-1-440.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 10:47 PM
    Literally all 3 of your reasons are ridiculous. They release updates frequently, after asking us basically directly what we want or need.and it's core group of users are the ones that make blackberry still here. Pi55 off.

Posted via SEGA master system
    See what I mean by"fanboys" ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 11:23 PM
    There's no reason to keep it secret. While some folks are fanboys, some of us would like to hear about what might be competitive and what "former" bb users find a reasonable alternative. Frankly, I'm not happy that rim has crippled the bridge between the pb and the newest phones. I'm not thrilled by a device that removed the trackpad. So I am considering what else might be out there and opinions of others can be weighed.
    06-01-13 12:01 AM
260 ... 7891011