Excuse me but how will we know which way you are pointing? The hats round so I could end up talking to the back of your head and I wouldn't know why your ignoring me?

Life's never simple!

By the way this is not helping the thread owner decide whether he stays or goes or help him choose a party hat!
    Someone said pate?!!! Hmmmmmm well marinated liver .........slurrrpppp....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 09:24 AM
    Someone said pate?!!! Hmmmmmm well marinated liver .........slurrrpppp....
    Here he is again! Nobody mentioned pate!!!!! It's all in your furry little mind? I would like to categorically state that us members are seriously involved here in enticing, coaxing and yeah tho verily pleading with this forum member not to turn to the dark side! If you don't provide this thread with positive technical reasons for him staying then I will definitely come and get you at playtime! So there. And now you have it in a nutshell. Either that or I will set the gooseberry on you! What do you think about those jellied eels then?

(could someone tell me the correct saying for that please?)
    05-28-13 09:36 AM
    Ha ha, just in passing I bet you never expected to get invited to a party just by saying bye bye BB! Anyway back to the cellar.
    A party in the cellar is always fun..... and having marinated liver just sweetens the deal.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    05-28-13 01:04 PM
    A party in the cellar is always fun..... and having marinated liver just sweetens the deal.
    That's because you've never been in his cellar yet.
    05-28-13 01:44 PM
    The only people ever to have been in my cellar have never been seen again strangely! Well apart from my dog, one of my fish who fell down the cellar stairs, the guinea pig who got lost one day, a dumb grizzly bear who thought it was his home, two camels, one giraffe, four merecats and a zebra! It's only humans my cellar dislikes.

I would like all members to know that no animals were in any way harmed or distressed during the entry of this post!
    05-28-13 01:59 PM
    The only people ever to have been in my cellar have never been seen again strangely! Well apart from my dog, one of my fish who fell down the cellar stairs, the guinea pig who got lost one day, a dumb grizzly bear who thought it was his home, two camels, one giraffe, four merecats and a zebra! It's only humans my cellar dislikes.

I would like all members to know that no animals were in any way harmed or distressed during the entry of this post!
    05-28-13 02:06 PM
    Excuse me but how will we know which way you are pointing? The hats round so I could end up talking to the back of your head and I wouldn't know why your ignoring me?

Life's never simple!

By the way this is not helping the thread owner decide whether he stays or goes or help him choose a party hat!
    Not sure if I would just ignore you anyway. How many gooseberries have actually spoken to you up to now?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 02:13 PM
    Not sure if I would just ignore you anyway. How many gooseberries have actually spoken to you up to now?
    Very good point.

(mutter mutter godam I hate that clever gooseberry)
    05-28-13 02:16 PM
    Drink your milk you cute pussycat, leave the big dogs do their job.
    You called for a big dog?

Oops, his Mum must have come home and taken the computer away.
    Last edited by Angus_CB; 05-28-13 at 07:59 PM.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 07:43 PM
    Uh oh...Cat fight! Cat fight!!! What's macrame?
    Tying knots in cats!
    That actually made me laugh out loud. I think I may have peed a little.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 07:50 PM
    I love how the OP gets attacked by simply posting that he's going to use another device. The way bb fanboys react it's like loosing a limb.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using CB Forums mobile app
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 07:52 PM
    You do not love it at all, I can tell.

He didn't get attacked for leaving BB.
    He just started a post claiming he was leaving BB after 10 years but the only explanation he gave was "slow updates, glitches and lack of support to their core group of users.".
    I said earlier in the thread, I don't mind people criticizing a company but what use is that statement?
    Slow updates, glitches and lack of support could and has been said about any Smartphone platform.
    If you're going to take the time to announce to the world that you are leaving at least tell us why. When it is done in this fashion it just looks like trolling.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 08:09 PM
    S_O_M sounds like you need to change you name to Noah and your cellar is an ark. WTH!
    05-28-13 09:10 PM
    S_O_M sounds like you need to change you name to Noah and your cellar is an ark. WTH!
    Come to think of it my cellar is probably the only salvation for mankind?
    dphjeff likes this.
    05-29-13 06:39 AM
    Except he does not abide by two of everything.
    05-29-13 06:40 AM
    Except he does not abide by two of everything.
    That's because there's two of me.
    05-29-13 06:51 AM
    That's because there's two of me.
    there's more than one !............... there's one for every forum all over the internet .....O_o
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 07:00 AM
    Twins? Or maybe S_O_M is a mad scientist and has cloned himself down in that cellar. I don't believe the world could handle two S_O_M's.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 07:03 AM
    there's more than one !............... there's one for every forum all over the internet .....O_o
    No just me and my delusional other self. He's the one that talks to ghosts and cats and gooseberries!
    05-29-13 07:15 AM
    No just me and my delusional other self. He's the one that talks to ghosts and cats and gooseberries!
    hold on a second you and this delusional other self, do you happen to live in the same body ?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 07:17 AM
    hold on a second you and this delusional other self, do you happen to live in the same body ?
    How did you know that?
    05-29-13 07:30 AM
    How did you know that?
    call it intuition lol
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 07:39 AM
    call it intuition lol
    A "spider sense"?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 09:23 AM
    A "spider sense"?
    yes that's what it was......is !
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 09:29 AM
    A "spider sense"?
    Don't you start picking on me because I'm thick. You are a mobile phone, not a spider!
    05-29-13 10:00 AM
260 ... 678910 ...