Who says anything about my face? It's your face I will be pay to sit on( still in negotiation).
    OK, OK, enough with the faces already. Geezus, got to rub it in don't you?? S_O_M was supposed to take me to the wizard for a face, among other body parts that I lack....

Can I go to the partay???
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 02:26 PM
    We need a sad little puppy on this thread for the dog lovers.
    Man you guys are bloody UNIQUE!
    05-27-13 02:45 PM
    So are you reconsidering?
    05-27-13 02:48 PM
    OK, OK, enough with the faces already. Geezus, got to rub it in don't you?? S_O_M was supposed to take me to the wizard for a face, among other body parts that I lack....

Well how did I know that the gooseberry would blame me???? It's not my fault you don't have a boat race, blame your parents. I did offer to take you to see the wizard but as you well know you didn't turn up. Three days I waited in my cellar for you but you didn't show. Well after a day I wouldn't have known if you did turn up but the thought was there on my part.
    05-27-13 02:51 PM
    You were waiting for him in the cellar so you could squeeze the juice out of him to make wine. Thats probably why he didn't show up. I can believe that you tried to take advantage of a cridder that is deaf, blind, and has no limbs.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 03:04 PM
    You were waiting for him in the cellar so you could squeeze the juice out of him to make wine. Thats probably why he didn't show up. I can believe that you tried to take advantage of a cridder that is deaf, blind, and has no limbs.
    Suck it up, PETA.
    05-27-13 03:21 PM
    No fooling you eh? Oh by the way what's a PETA?
    05-27-13 03:25 PM
    People for ethical treatment of animals. But I didn't know berries were animals.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 03:28 PM
    People for ethical treatment of animals. But I didn't know berries were animals.
    Everything non-human is an animal and has to be treated better than a human.
    05-27-13 03:31 PM
    Hey GooseBerry your an animal. Party animal perhaps?
    05-27-13 03:39 PM
    At last I'm safe! Oh thank you, thank you. Now could you tell all the others?
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    05-27-13 03:41 PM
    168 Posts - you may have to work at it but I'm still not sure how I got there.
    But i do it with such "style"....So any news on bb10 for playbook???

sorry couldn't resist....its the little red devil on my shoulder...he insists i ask...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 05:13 PM
    Man you guys are bloody UNIQUE!
    See you can leave Blackberry/Rim...dump all their phones/playbooks....and still stay here and talk of all things wonderful...
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    05-27-13 05:16 PM
    I wouldn't be sad if I had a willy that big at his age!
    Maybe he would not be that embarrass if you stop gawking at his willie.
    05-27-13 05:23 PM
    Yay, a non-eater/squisher! I like this philosophy. But humans need to treat humans as humans, too. (Memorial Day 2013).
    05-27-13 05:47 PM
    I admit I'm not a cat lover but I know exactly what you mean now!
    Brother!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 11:34 PM

It's down the hall to the left - you decide if it's the one with skirt or pants!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 11:38 PM
    But i do it with such "style"....So any news on bb10 for playbook???

sorry couldn't resist....its the little red devil on my shoulder...he insists i ask...
    Yes, of course. Same news as yesterday. Probably the same news tomorrow.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 11:41 PM
    Yay, a non-eater/squisher! I like this philosophy. But humans need to treat humans as humans, too. (Memorial Day 2013).
    Think we might have bb11 on the pb before that happens.
    05-28-13 06:31 AM
    So are you reconsidering?
    Well....it all depends if I get invited to the party and get to wear a party hat......
    05-28-13 07:36 AM
    Well....it all depends if I get invited to the party and get to wear a party hat......
    Wear whatever turns you on. I have a nice pair of slingback heels that I wear to parties. I have to be careful not to stand on the gooseberry but they are great for dealing with the pesky cat!.

By the way do you like brandy and pasties?
    05-28-13 07:47 AM
    Ha ha, just in passing I bet you never expected to get invited to a party just by saying bye bye BB! Anyway back to the cellar.
    05-28-13 07:52 AM
    Its your party you invited us. Wear what ever you want.
    Attached Thumbnails It had to happen sooner or later...bye BB. We had a good run together.-img_00000151.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 07:53 AM
    Hey, I think I can get a hat to fit. Let's go! Partay! Partay! (Conga line...no legs?).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-28-13 07:54 AM
    Hey, I think I can get a hat to fit. Let's go! Partay! Partay! (Conga line...no legs?).
    Excuse me but how will we know which way you are pointing? The hats round so I could end up talking to the back of your head and I wouldn't know why your ignoring me?

Life's never simple!

By the way this is not helping the thread owner decide whether he stays or goes or help him choose a party hat!
    05-28-13 08:07 AM
260 ... 56789 ...