Hahah! Dear Santa! I will pay If I have to, so you surprise @sad_old_man with a rubber wife this Christmas! He (@sad_old_man) refused to log out from CB forums and live his life (if we can say ''life'', to me sounds more like ''virtual life''), so I m very kind to help him on this mater by doing this favor.
    Should I give you some details like address and phone number? So you can join me on Saturday, I m organising a party at home. There will be lots of women!
    Should I put your name down?
    Well this pus*y is not going to be there! But do post the address in case someone need me to sit on your face for a fee.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:13 AM
    Well this pus*y is not going to be there! But do post the address in case someone need me to sit on your face for a fee.
    Love it, just love it!
    05-27-13 09:14 AM

Ohh..., so sad to hear that the p*ssy isnt going to be at the party.
    Now, I m not sure if you are female or male, having on mind that, I can not provide you with an answer with details. If you confirm your sex being female, and send an email with at least 5 (five) pictures of you (so we can decide if you are eligible of entering my house, think of the way you look), then I will give you the information you have requested.

Love it, just love it!

Wait until you see the women I m going to meet you with. Then I will be a GOD for you.
    05-27-13 09:21 AM
    hey don't knock cats, the internet was made for cats you know.
    I like the concept but don't quite understand it?
    05-27-13 09:24 AM

No problem.
    If.... have words... that you don't understand please ask one of your guardians to read them to you.
    05-27-13 09:28 AM
    the internet was designed for the sole purpose of sharing pictures of all the cute things cats do
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:29 AM
    Ohh..., so sad to hear that the p*ssy isnt going to be at the party.
    Now, I m not sure if you are female or male, having on mind that, I can not provide you with an answer with details. If you confirm your sex being female, and send an email with at least 5 (five) pictures of you (so we can decide if you are eligible of entering my house, think of the way you look), then I will give you the information you have requested.

Wait until you see the women I m going to meet you with. Then I will be a GOD for you.
    Believe me if I'm that close to your face, you won't know the difference.
    05-27-13 09:29 AM
    the internet was designed for the sole purpose of sharing pictures of all the cute things cats do
    Thank you for that kind sir!
    05-27-13 09:30 AM
    Hehehe

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:31 AM
    Thank you for that kind sir!
    my kitten......I had to
    Attached Thumbnails It had to happen sooner or later...bye BB. We had a good run together.-uploadfromtaptalk1369665073694.jpg  
    05-27-13 09:31 AM
    Believe me if I'm that close to your face, you won't know the difference.

Oh my dear!! So you are that ugly and differentles (cant tell if female or male when looking in your face)? F*ck NO! No way to enter my house and the party!
    05-27-13 09:35 AM
    Oh my dear!! So you are that ugly and differentles (cant tell if female or male when looking in your face)? F*ck NO! No way to enter my house and the party!
    Who says anything about my face? It's your face I will be pay to sit on( still in negotiation).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:48 AM
    my kitten......I had to
    I admit I'm not a cat lover but I know exactly what you mean now!
    05-27-13 09:50 AM
    Slow updates? On android people waiting for years to get 4.0 update and still not got it.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 09:52 AM
    Who says anything about my face? It's your face I will be pay to sit on( still in negotiation).

Right, still waiting for the email with the pictures. Until then, can not confirm.
    05-27-13 09:54 AM
    I admit I'm not a cat lover but I know exactly what you mean now!
    How can you not? Look at the purdy face.....It had to happen sooner or later...bye BB. We had a good run together.-puss-boots-cute-expression.jpg
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:59 AM
    How can you not? Look at the purdy face.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Puss+in+Boots+cute+expression.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	165844
    I now hereby state categorically "that I hate you cat". You have the nerve and yes ordasity to post a picture of my all time hero! The cat of cats (remember I don't like cats) but as an avid fan of Shrek, I find myself strangely attracted to this cat, in the nicest possible way of course, but he is the epitome of cool. Handsome, debonair, brave, sophisticated and just yummy.

Sorry I digress!

Sorry your leaving the Samsung forum OP but you will not like your iPhone and you will return!

(please tell me I got that right because I've lost the track)
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    05-27-13 10:08 AM
    OMG what has my poor post degraded to! Got to admit its quite an entertaining read.
    05-27-13 12:04 PM
    H0opefullee ur knew device haz betur otto and punk-shoe-ation correcting too help u out.
    You couldn't understand it?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 12:09 PM
    OMG what has my poor post degraded to! Got to admit its quite an entertaining read.
    Now how can you leave bb after this? Forget the device because that's crap. Concentrate on real things like us. Would you get wall to wall ready made leprechauns, cats, dogs, gooseberries, ghosts, devils hanging off cliffs, people who vacation in Cincinnati, angry babies or any other such miscreants of society with any other device? Time to think again and stay in the fold eh?
    dphjeff and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    05-27-13 01:05 PM
    We need a sad little puppy on this thread for the dog lovers.
    Attached Thumbnails It had to happen sooner or later...bye BB. We had a good run together.-img_00000145.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 01:43 PM
    We need a sad little puppy on this thread for the dog lovers.
    I wouldn't be sad if I had a willy that big at his age!
    dphjeff likes this.
    05-27-13 01:52 PM
    Now that you've seen the real CrackBerry, are you still leaving?
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    05-27-13 02:01 PM
    Yes Tazos see all of the fun you will miss. You just need to hang here with all of us screwballs.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 02:15 PM
    Yes Tazos see all of the fun you will miss. You just need to hang here with all of us screwballs.
    Hey who you calling a screwball?....... Oh it's me... Ok please accept my apology and forget the hey you bit and anything that comes after it. Oh apart from the apology bit of course, I think?

Did I get that right?
    dphjeff likes this.
    05-27-13 02:23 PM
260 ... 45678 ...