Yet here we are, having a conversation.... or not? Or we could just chalk this all up to a troll thread and say, "oh well, let's move on". No?
    oh cmon look at the thread it was mesnt to be a statment not a conversation
    05-27-13 07:58 AM
    Yet here we are, having a conversation.... or not? Or we could just chalk this all up to a troll thread and say, "oh well, let's move on". No?
    oh lighten up, nd as you can see several of us are enjoying ourselves, the OP vented got that off his chest and that's that, now how about a little elevator music to lighten the mood
    Tazos likes this.
    05-27-13 08:03 AM
    @sad_old_man, you are becoming kind of annoying now.
    The Mods should take some actions and at least clean the spam you have made.
    At present being only a child you are probably forced to do things mainly for your own good. As you grow up and develop your own intelligence you will realise that you have the will to choose your own actions in life. That means that you are not forced to read these posts and and have even less of a requirement to reply to them. Don't be afraid of the responsibility as it's all part of growing up. Anything else I can help you with whilst your cluttering up this important technical thread on a valued member leaving the BB forum?
    Barracuda7772 and Angus_CB like this.
    05-27-13 08:03 AM
    oh lighten up, nd as you can see several of us are enjoying ourselves, the OP vented got that off his chest and that's that, now how about a little elevator music to lighten the mood
    What else is there to do while waiting for PB update
    05-27-13 08:04 AM
    Macrame?
    05-27-13 08:06 AM
    At present being only a child you are probably forced to do things mainly for your own good. As you grow up and develop your own intelligence you will realise that you have the will to choose your own actions in life. That means that you are not forced to read these posts and and have even less of a requirement to reply to them. Don't be afraid of the responsibility as it's all part of growing up. Anything else I can help you with whilst your cluttering up this important technical thread on a valued member leaving the BB forum?
    Don't fall for his charm! He is trying to get you to response! That's how we all fall into this vortex! Turn off your computer now!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    da dum dee dum dum dum, dum dee dum, da dum dee dum dum dum dum dee dum........oh god I made elevator music
    sad_old_man likes this.
    True, and I had a pretty long winded and funny (in my mind) post that didn't get through. It's all in good fun, and thanks for your post... and honestly I am not taking any of this seriously.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    Decoupage.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 08:07 AM
    Decoupage.
    Daoine dur!
    05-27-13 08:13 AM
    Oohhh you cutie patootie. Nappy time?

Drink your milk you cute pussycat, leave the big dogs do their job.

I m good thanks! Save your time and give advice to your children, if you have some. Or you have none, nor a wife or a partner maybe? Because your social life is that f*cked up, due to the all day forum trolling, isn't it?

Poor smurf nerds.
    05-27-13 08:27 AM

I m good thanks! Save your time and give advice to your children, if you have some. Or you have none, nor a wife or a partner maybe? Because your social life is that f*cked up, due to the all day forum trolling, isn't it?

Poor smurf nerds.
    If you have the intelligence to read my posts and brand me a troll, which you claim you have, then you would have seen that I have mentioned my wife and two sons several times, oh and don't forget the dog and the pond full of koi carp and the guinea pig. If those posts have words in that you don't understand please ask one of your guardians to read them to you. As for your reference to reporting me to a moderator, would you like me to register your complaint for you?
    05-27-13 08:33 AM
    If you have the intelligence to read my posts and brand me a troll, which you claim you have, then you would have seen that I have mentioned my wife and two sons several times, oh and don't forget the dog and the pond full of koi carp and the guinea pig. If those posts have words in that you don't understand please ask one of your guardians to read them to you. As for your reference to reporting me to a moderator, would you like me to register your complaint for you?

I do have the enough intelligence, so I can read, but I don't give a damn of your post, where and how you mentioned that you have a virtual wife and sons.
    Get lost and soon as, get a life sir. You have spent around six hours on CB forums, testing your knowledge and capabilities pretending Intelligence. ))
    05-27-13 08:45 AM
    I do have the enough intelligence, so I can read, but I don't give a damn of your post, where and how you mentioned that you have a virtual wife and sons.
    Get lost and soon as, get a life sir. You have spent around six hours on CB forums, testing your knowledge and capabilities to pretend Intelligence. ))
    At least I can spell? Did we get out of the wrong side of the cot today? Milk not warm enough?
    05-27-13 08:49 AM
    At least I can spell? Did we get out of the wrong side of the cot today? Milk not warm enough?
    Yeah, my English is not great, I do my best.
    Ignore that and read my post again.
    05-27-13 08:50 AM

Poor smurf nerds.
    I was going to suggest a few drops of brandy on some gripe water would ease some colicky symptom. Too late you fall for it.
    May the odds be in your favor!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 08:51 AM
    I was going to suggest a few drops of brandy on some gripe water would ease some colicky symptom. Too late you fall for it.
    May the odds be in your favor!

Not original enough. Please try again.
    05-27-13 08:57 AM
    Get lost and soon as, get a life sir. You have spent around six hours on CB forums, testing your knowledge and capabilities pretending Intelligence. ))
    "Dear Santa... that top bezel looks so dated and awful, seriously. The space could be used for more screen.
    Ooh, the back of the phone is rubbish also. Not good at all.
    CHANGE YOUR DESIGNERS..."

Santa doesn't read your posts on here!
    05-27-13 09:00 AM
    Not original enough. Please try again.
    Well if you start your own thread perhaps it will inspire me.....go on.....I'm waiting.....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:01 AM
    Uh oh...Cat fight! Cat fight!!! What's macrame?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:05 AM
    Tying knots in cats!
    bambinoitaliano and Angus_CB like this.
    05-27-13 09:07 AM
    Tying knots in cats!
    hey don't knock cats, the internet was made for cats you know.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:08 AM
    Nah, normally we just sit on your face while you are asleep to snuff you out. Nothing too strenuous.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-27-13 09:09 AM
    Santa doesn't read your posts on here!

Hahah! Dear Santa! I will pay If I have to, so you surprise @sad_old_man with a rubber wife this Christmas! He (@sad_old_man) refused to log out from CB forums and live his life (if we can say ''life'', to me sounds more like ''virtual life''), so I m very kind to help him on this mater by doing this favor.
    @sad_old_man, while we are waiting for Santa to respond, should I give you some details like address and phone number? So you can join me on Saturday, I m organising a party at home. There will be lots of women!
    Should I put your name down?
    05-27-13 09:09 AM
    Nah, normally we just sit on your face while you are asleep to snuff you out. Nothing too strenuous.
    There's an underlying meaning there somewhere? Mmmmmmmm...........
    05-27-13 09:13 AM
260 ... 34567 ...