Well, the day thay I never thought would arrive finally came. After 10 years with a BB by my side I am know with another operating system. I won't say which so as not to start a flame war, but BB did too little too late.

Its a sad day when BB itself has forced us to have too choose another platform because of the slow updates, glitches and lack of support to their core group of users.

Good bye BB..... it,s not me, its you.
    05-23-13 10:08 AM
    H0opefullee ur knew device haz betur otto and punk-shoe-ation correcting too help u out.
    05-23-13 10:12 AM
    Well, the day thay I never thought would arrive finally came. After 10 years with a BB by my side I am know with another operating system. I won't say which so as not to start a flame war, but BB did too little too late.

Its a sad day when BB itself has forced us to have too choose another platform because of the slow updates, glitches and lack of support to their core group of users.

WoW 10 years with BB.....And you are so invested....and only 20 posts? lol
    Zildjian71 and bungaboy like this.
    05-23-13 10:13 AM
    Tell me about it....darn playbook is a PAIN to write in...
    05-23-13 12:45 PM
    Excuse me but I am a father of two and work for a living. If you think that from my number of posts you can tell how "invested" I was your just making a fool of yourself.
    05-23-13 12:47 PM
    Can I ask which device killed it for you?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 12:50 PM

I'm sorry, slow on updates.... I've had my phone since February and I've had 2 official updates already and another on the way.
    When I was on Android I received 1 update to Gingerbread, I was then promised ICS - which never came. Key Lime Pie is now on the verge; I had the Motorola Atrix 4G - the Flagship phone of 2011 for Motorola.

So I'm not sure what you mean by slow updates!
    05-23-13 12:53 PM
    People dont bother with writing back as i would guess he was never using a BlackBerry.
    05-23-13 01:00 PM

When you get on the outside, please ask a builder to widen the exit as in the next 12 months there will be what I would describe as a "stampede" towards it.

Forget that ask the builder to make two large exits because if bb10 comes to the pb they will need an exit for users after that and the handset users will have their own.
    05-23-13 01:02 PM
    H0opefullee ur knew device haz betur otto and punk-shoe-ation correcting too help u out.
    The hell did i just read.....

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-23-13 01:24 PM
    OP Bro, You do know this is CrackBerry's forum & not BlackBerry's ? Shouldn't you be saying goodbye to CB here in this forum & then say your Goodbye to BB on their forum ? Just saying. Later
    05-23-13 01:30 PM
    Hey Sad_Old_Man
    Your signature says to Come and Take it (Ancient Greek) ... what do you want us to take from you???
    05-23-13 01:32 PM
    Excuse me but I am a father of two and work for a living. If you think that from my number of posts you can tell how "invested" I was your just making a fool of yourself.
    i'm a father of 3 and work for a living........so you're point? You want some cheese with that wine?
    05-23-13 01:39 PM
    @OP - what did you end up switching to?
    05-23-13 02:01 PM
    WoW 10 years with BB.....And you are so invested....and only 20 posts? lol
    Hmm, his profile indicates he joined in 2008, yours in Feb, 2012. Guess he's just not needed the wisdom of Crackberry forum members before. Whatever.
    05-23-13 02:07 PM
    The Z10 i got now renewed my faith in BB. This is just a start of things to come... not a good time to leave.
    05-23-13 02:15 PM
    When you get on the outside, please ask a builder to widen the exit as in the next 12 months there will be what I would describe as a "stampede" towards it.

Forget that ask the builder to make two large exits because if bb10 comes to the pb they will need an exit for users after that and the handset users will have their own.
    Will that be including you? And is that a promise?
    ibpluto, bungaboy and BerryWife like this.
    05-23-13 02:21 PM
    Will that be including you? And is that a promise?
    In every bunch of roses you will always find a *****!
    05-23-13 02:34 PM
    Hey Sad_Old_Man
    Your signature says to Come and Take it (Ancient Greek) ... what do you want us to take from you???
    Impressive indeed. Unlike the last moron I replied to you obviously have intelligence. Probably the only person on here that can understand Greek!
    05-23-13 02:37 PM
    Oh please don't go........

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 02:44 PM
    Hmm, his profile indicates he joined in 2008, yours in Feb, 2012. Guess he's just not needed the wisdom of Crackberry forum members before. Whatever.
    or sarcasm.....

i joined this forum specifically because i had a problem with playbook....didn't own a bb phone.....don't want a z10,g10,r10 phone.....why...because i read the forums.....listen to the 'fanboys' .'trolls' (which i assume is anyone how isn't a fanboy)..oh...and above all I take into account the track record of RIM/BBRY and Fearless leader...

If his (Thor's) and BBRYs support for 2 million plus playbook owners is suspect then i can see why someone would want to leave 'the fold'.

Just because i jab at the OP doesn't mean i don't agree with him.....Perhaps i was trying to deflect the 'fanboy' knee jerk reaction of calling him a troll......or maybe i was bored waiting for Some Sign ...of bb10.....i see the men in the white coats are coming up the driveway....i will be going now....
    sad_old_man, Tazos and scorpio1984 like this.
    05-23-13 02:48 PM
    Oh please don't go........

Posted via CB10
    Psssst........ Just an observation but a little more sincerity wouldn't go amiss!
    05-23-13 02:50 PM
    one more thing.....working for a living and raising 2 kids is not an excuse....my dad worked 2 jobs raised 10 kids....and he found the time......to have kids.....

Keep smiling ....life is short....and so was Charley Drake.....(thats a shout out to SOM)
    05-23-13 02:51 PM
    or sarcasm.....

i joined this forum specifically because i had a problem with playbook....didn't own a bb phone.....don't want a z10,g10,r10 phone.....why...because i read the forums.....listen to the 'fanboys' .'trolls' (which i assume is anyone how isn't a fanboy)..oh...and above all I take into account the track record of RIM/BBRY and Fearless leader...

If his (Thor's) and BBRYs support for 2 million plus playbook owners is suspect then i can see why someone would want to leave 'the fold'.

Just because i jab at the OP doesn't mean i don't agree with him.....Perhaps i was trying to deflect the 'fanboy' knee jerk reaction of calling him a troll......or maybe i was bored waiting for Some Sign ...of bb10.....i see the men in the white coats are coming up the driveway....i will be going now....
    My cellar door is open should you require respite from the world!
    05-23-13 02:54 PM
    Hey Sad_Old_Man
    Sparta, wasn't it?
    05-23-13 03:00 PM
260 123 ...