We got my wife the ibaby monitor for our new born. She said I would beable to interface it w/ my playbook. She's been having fun controling it with her ipad and iphone. Just had to show her just how easy it was. Now where having a battle over controling the camera but watch this......I disconnect her from my PB. I can control the whole system from my PB. I don't play fair.lol
    03-08-12 09:59 AM
    First and foremost; congrats on the newborn

Second; This made me chuckle! Battleround 1 won by PB
    Now, just be careful you won't forget about the baby while the two of you are battling over camera controls
    03-08-12 04:29 PM
    First and foremost; congrats on the newborn

Second; This made me chuckle! Battleround 1 won by PB
    Now, just be careful you won't forget about the baby while the two of you are battling over camera controls
    Thanks so much. Lol ive long since gave up. I cant stay away from CB to long.
    03-08-12 04:53 PM
    LOL This reminds me of when I downloaded Splashtop and used it to mess with the wife. She couldn't understand why the laptop seemed to have a mind of it's own. She was not amused. Fortunately, I have a very comfortable couch.
    03-08-12 04:55 PM
    LOL This reminds me of when I downloaded Splashtop and used it to mess with the wife. She couldn't understand why the laptop seemed to have a mind of it's own. She was not amused. Fortunately, I have a very comfortable couch.
    Lmao, i have a big shop and barn. It was funny i moved the camera from my son to her laying in the bed. She moved it back and i did like wise. Lol that started the battle. Which she won the war.
    03-08-12 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD