Can someone tell me step by step guide for how to use Remote Desktop. I used splashtop works fine on my home system. What if I want to access files from other networks. Is there any way to remotely access system on office networks.
    03-25-12 01:06 PM
    As long as your IT dept has enabled remote sessions on the servers......then I would suggest buying "Remote Desktop for BlackBerry" $6.99 in Appworld.

I use this daily to access my company's network for remote printing (nice to have files printed and waiting in the morning)
    Depending on what I'm doing, I'll even remote control the PB from my 9900.

The biggest catch is ensuring your company IT enable your login credentials for remote access. Once that's done, everything else is gravy. (don't forget to get the company server address......a lot of companies will set it as a web address.... remote.companyname.com
    BeingYogi and ambarmetta like this.
    03-25-12 02:26 PM
    As long as your IT dept has enabled remote sessions on the servers......then I would suggest buying "Remote Desktop for BlackBerry" $6.99 in Appworld.

I use this daily to access my company's network for remote printing (nice to have files printed and waiting in the morning)
    Depending on what I'm doing, I'll even remote control the PB from my 9900.

The biggest catch is ensuring your company IT enable your login credentials for remote access. Once that's done, everything else is gravy. (don't forget to get the company server address......a lot of companies will set it as a web address.... remote.companyname.com
    Thanx buddy.
    03-25-12 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD