I bought my 10 foot cable from MonoPrice.

But, this is a pretty cheap sale price today for anyone interested.

GTMax Micro HDMI to HDMI Male Cable -6ft for Blackberry Playbook Tablet
    08-31-12 10:27 AM
    Damn!

Doesnt ship to Portugal.

Damn!

Any solutions?

I have credit card :s

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-31-12 10:36 AM
    I bought this one 2 days ago: Amazon.com: Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Cable For RIM BlackBerry PlayBook - 6 Feet (Free HandHelditems Sketch Universal Stylus Pen): Computers & Accessories

Plugged it in and viola in an instant. The quality was amazing. The TV is a little small for this for some reason ( it's 32 inches), I cannot see the top part of the playbook in my TV but nonetheless it's flawless.
    Zildjian71 likes this.
    08-31-12 10:40 AM
    I bought my 10 foot cable from MonoPrice.

But, this is a pretty cheap sale price today for anyone interested.

GTMax Micro HDMI to HDMI Male Cable -6ft for Blackberry Playbook Tablet
    Same cable I picked up. Works great

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    08-31-12 06:44 PM
    I bought this one 2 days ago: Amazon.com: Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Cable For RIM BlackBerry PlayBook - 6 Feet (Free HandHelditems Sketch Universal Stylus Pen): Computers & Accessories

Plugged it in and viola in an instant. The quality was amazing. The TV is a little small for this for some reason ( it's 32 inches), I cannot see the top part of the playbook in my TV but nonetheless it's flawless.
    There are some settings that can be changed and/or stretched in the hdmi options. You tv also might have some options.
    08-31-12 09:24 PM
    Hey, I don't mean to high jack this thread, but this is pretty relevant to the topic. So I have the choice between

High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Type A to Type D (Micro HDMI), 10 FT / 3 M: Amazon.ca: Electronics

and

HDMI to HDMI Type D Micro Cable 1.4, 6 FT / 1.8 M: Amazon.ca: Electronics

My question is, do these fit the playbook? Do ALL micro HDMI coords fit the playbook slot? Also, for the HDMI part, do most TV's now a days have HDMI ports and do all of them fit the same? I am not too tech savvy so I got a bit confused between what appears to be different types of HDMI's.

Thank you!
    08-31-12 10:37 PM
    While some folks have had a cable or two that has not worked, most have been okay. So those cables might be okay. If I recall, there's some Canadian Tire or automotive store that also sells them somewhat reasonably priced.

Monoprice.com is pretty reliable and reasonably priced. I don't know if they ship to Canada.

Others may have more specific info on the ones you referenced on Amazon.
    08-31-12 11:38 PM
    could someone from this thread buy that cable and ship it to Portugal?

If the ports arent too expensive i'll pay 5$ for the cable.

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    09-05-12 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD