I have an android tablet and two pbs I'm using an app on the Asus memo 7 called groove lite
    Has anyone used this before? I called someone yesterday to see if it worked.... it did!
    I only have an Internet connection for the tabs only and rabbit ears for the tvs,
    It's says it's free but how can that be? I use Teksavvy and have the cheapest plan.
    Any advice would be appreciated
    Cheers
    10-07-13 12:08 PM
    I have an android tablet and two pbs I'm using an app on the Asus memo 7 called groove lite
    Has anyone used this before? I called someone yesterday to see if it worked.... it did!
    I only have an Internet connection for the tabs only and rabbit ears for the tvs,
    It's says it's free but how can that be? I use Teksavvy and have the cheapest plan.
    Cheers
    If it works, then GREAT! The FREE part is the App I am guessing, and as to texsavvy, you might just need/want to watch your data usage,
    as some of them cap/restrict as you reach a certain threashold.

Get a Chromecast, and you can play the stuff on your Android Tablet, and if you paste the path of your local media into the browser, it will cast to the Chromecast as well..

c
    Tim1131 likes this.
    10-07-13 12:17 PM
    Were you charged for the app? If not than it's free.
    The data it uses will not be free.
    Is that what you are looking for?
    If not, BE CLEAR.
    Tim1131 likes this.
    10-07-13 12:18 PM
    Cheers
    Are you saying that the app might be put on the PB and work from the PB? Are you referring to the app, GrooVe IP Lite, which is a phone call app for the US and Canada using Google Voice and VoIP protocol?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-07-13 12:48 PM
    Thanks it was for Android tablet
    Are you saying that the app might be put on the PB and work from the PB? Are you referring to the app, GrooVe IP Lite, which is a phone call app for the US and Canada using Google Voice and VoIP protocol?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-07-13 03:10 PM
    Maybe try an android site??
    10-07-13 03:14 PM