i would like to know if the new OS 2 supports Greek keyboard.

thanks.
    02-16-12 11:27 PM
    Hello Giorgo!
    There is a greek input method as well as a greek language in the latest playbook emulator. So I suppose they will be available with os 2.
    02-16-12 11:46 PM
    you mean on beta version ? never try beta.
    So that makes me very happy for my device. I am waiting for greeks since May 11.

thanks Kostas.
    02-17-12 12:06 AM
    There is Greek support on the OS2 (dev beta). But since the last update (2.0.0.7111) it is broken. We should wait until the official release.
    I think it is also broken for other languages.
    02-17-12 04:37 AM
    There is Greek support on the OS2 (dev beta). But since the last update (2.0.0.7111) it is broken. We should wait until the official release.
    I think it is also broken for other languages.
    what you mean broken ? you mean not supporting?

I'm waiting a long time (since May '11) for multilingual os.
    Last edited by giorgoskyropoulos; 02-17-12 at 08:26 AM.
    02-17-12 08:24 AM
    Finally there is no Greek layout keybord on OS 2.
    WhoA cares we are a small market.
    There are words as suggestion on top of the keyboard but suggest what if you can't write even a word.
    02-21-12 09:00 AM
    Finally there is no Greek layout keybord on OS 2.
    WhoA cares we are a small market.
    There are words as suggestion on top of the keyboard but suggest what if you can't write even a word.
    Hello giorgo,
    I just saw your thread. There is greek and works great. If you have not figured it out yet (since your post was written time ago) here is how to get it to work (i had the same issue as you):

Back up all your playbook data (photos docs etc) this is very important.
    Perform a security whipe (since you have upgrated your pb to os2 you need now downloads of any upgrade or anything).
    Restart your pb on os2 and enjoy your greek keyboard!!!

Ps: your apps will be downloadable again from your appworld list so do not worry about that.

Εαν δεν δουλέψει στείλετε μου μήνυμα σε περίπτωση που θες περαιτέρω βοήθεια. (τα ελληνικά τα γράφω από το playbook μου )
    malcerie likes this.
    03-11-12 11:44 AM
    Hello giorgo,
    I just saw your thread. There is greek and works great. If you have not figured it out yet (since your post was written time ago) here is how to get it to work (i had the same issue as you):

Perform a security whipe (since you have upgrated your pb to os2 you need now downloads of any upgrade or anything).

Ps: your apps will be downloadable again from your appworld list so do not worry about that.

Εαν δεν δουλέψει στείλετε μου μήνυμα σε περίπτωση που θες περαιτέρω βοήθεια. (τα ελληνικά τα γράφω από το playbook μου )

Now this is what makes Crackberry a great forum. Well done sir and thank you.

I'm not Greek by the way!
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-11-12 02:10 PM
    Now this is what makes Crackberry a great forum. Well done sir and thank you.

I'm not Greek by the way!
    Thank you very much for your kind words! I have been assisted in the forums a great deal and yes, i too believe that sharing and assisting each other the way anyone can, we make this forum special!thanks again!
    malcerie likes this.
    03-11-12 02:41 PM
    Hello giorgo,

I'm ok with Greeks. Thenks for the respons. But its a little bit easier. I just turn the keyboard settings to automatic instead of qwerty.
    Another Greek friend gave me this tip.

Να είσαι καλά. Και όπως βλέπεις γράφω και εγώ κανονικότατα. Σε ευχαριστώ για την απάντηση.

Using my lovely playbook.
    currentodysseys likes this.
    03-11-12 02:57 PM
    I'm ok with Greeks. Thenks for the respons. But its a little bit easier. I just turn the keyboard settings to automatic instead of qwerty.
    Another Greek friend gave me this tip.

Να είσαι καλά. Και όπως βλέπεις γράφω και εγώ κανονικότατα. Σε ευχαριστώ για την απάντηση.

Using my lovely playbook.
    Actually it is just that, as you say in keyboard select automatic. No need for security whipe, i got it working because security whipe makes automatic setting in keyboard the default setting.... Thanks for the tip there!!!
    Perfect! With a happy ending and everyhing! Lol

Keep in touch!
    Last edited by currentodysseys; 03-11-12 at 03:02 PM.
    03-11-12 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD