When the whole Android Runtime application was first announced, we all went crazy. When the update came and it was released, we went insane. We had people converting applications that were not in App World. One of the most requested applications was a Magazine reader. Then Zinio was released. This quenched a lot of thirsty Playbook users all at one time. Before the Magazine reader was released, I saw that iPad and Android had the applications for GQ and Wired Magazine. I requested that those 2 applications be converted. No one fulfilled my requested. Once I downloaded Zinio, I was able to get my Wired Magazine fix. I am still unable to get my GQ Magazine fix. I searched in Zinio and there is only GQ for other countries. There isn't anything for the U.S. version of GQ Magazine.

Is there anyone out there who has this converted application? Is there any way I can get my subscription of GQ on my Playbook (besides the browser)? If any one know of any way to do this, please let me know.
    deswayze likes this.
    07-30-12 05:33 AM
    one of the many annoyances and disappointments of the Playbook
    07-30-12 10:33 AM
    Ask in the sideloading forum?
    07-30-12 12:21 PM
    That's where I originally requested the conversion of the application. Still no luck. I've contacted the company directly to ask them to make a GQ Application for the Playbook.
    09-21-12 05:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD