I got an email from them today announcing support for iOS and Android. I wrote back asking for a PB version.

Here is what I got:

"Thank you for contacting Citrix Online Global Customer Support.

At the moment, Citrix Online is concentrating on iOS and Android support. Blackberry Playbook support is still being considered for a possible update in the future."

09-07-11 02:32 PM
    It's been available on iOS for a long time; it's not like they suddenly put out mobile apps and ignored the PlayBook. I assume that if the user base becomes big enough, it will eventually come to the PlayBook.
    09-07-11 02:39 PM
    I'm not sure about GoToMeeting but I asked them about Citrix Receiver yesterday and here is the response I got: "We will be releasing the Tech Preview version of the Receiver for Playbook later this week. It will be available to anyone in the AppWorld store in the Test area. The tech preview version does not currently support Access Gateway. It will support AG when version 1 is released at the end of this month."

I don't know if this means that they might work on GoToMeeting as well or not...
    09-07-11 03:04 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but GoToMeeting & GoToMyPC are two apps I use a lot and would consider essential if I were going to switch back to BlackBerry. Unfortunately, the response I received from Citrix tells me these apps aren't coming to BlackBerry any time soon.

Hello XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Citrix Online Global Customer Support.

We do not currently have plan to support the BlackBerry. However, your comments are valuable and have been forwarded on to our Development Team to be considered for a future enhancement. We encourage you to continue providing us information about your experiences using GoToMeeting as we are constantly seeking ways to enhance and improve our product. Thanks again for taking the time to write to us with your suggestion.

If you have any additional questions or need further clarification regarding this matter, please feel free to reply directly to this email. For any other product inquiries or technical assistance, please visit us at our Support Center at Citrix Online Global Customer Support. Our Support Centers include Self Help files and our Global Customer Support Contact Information.

Thank you,

Erica Maki | Global Customer Support
    Citrix | Online Services Division Redirect
    ref:_00D005hvF._50050KTerl:ref
    02-27-13 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD