So today at Staples Canada we received some new Point of sale information pamphlets and alike , The one we got that had some neat info was a tips and tricks one. the following images show what it is.

I like how the second page of the pamphlet shows BBM as a bridge feature. Is it a hint as to the next update or just more of RIM showing what they are working on.

Jake Storm likes this.
    04-28-11 05:11 PM
    in most education material i see, including bridge tutorials, they still have BBM in it. remember these are done with a simulator that has the intended use of the device, not what they have presented so far
    04-28-11 05:20 PM
    yes i understand that , but why would "new" material that we literally just received today still have something that we currently do not , i am assuming that they will announce it next week or have it availiable for a new download update very soon.

Thats just my speculation
    04-28-11 05:29 PM
    Could very well be a possibility that I am hoping for as well..
    04-28-11 06:01 PM
    i dont think its "new" material...i have seen another post with the same material you have. i think sirhil posted it
    04-28-11 06:10 PM
    BBM is a sure thing next update. I was talking to a PB support rep today and he confirmed it :-)
    04-28-11 09:02 PM
    yes i understand that , but why would "new" material that we literally just received today still have something that we currently do not , i am assuming that they will announce it next week or have it availiable for a new download update very soon.

Thats just my speculation
    simply put, the financial implications of doing the leaflet twice just arent worth it.
    04-28-11 09:07 PM
    cant wait, im getting annoyed flipping back and forth from my pb to bb. once bbm hits the pb im going to fall in love with the pb all over again
    bdad14 likes this.
    04-28-11 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD