I can`t sideload android apps
    I`ve updated my java installed DDPB and tried to install Android winamp
    DDPB sees my ip and all when i hit install DONE apears in less then a second and nothing .

I`m bleeding here guys -Please help me

04-12-12 05:02 AM
    go to setting, security, enable development mode,
    04-12-12 06:08 AM
    I`ve done all the steps on How to side load apps

04-12-12 06:10 AM
    are you using the latest version of DDBP?

Ok, sometimes the icon will not appear at first installation but try to install it for the 2nd time, check what will happen. also check the available space of your storage.
    04-12-12 06:14 AM
    I've had that happen. Change the IP address on both sides to something else. Also, try using a wrong password and see if it notices. Basically, you just have to mess with the settings until it figures out how to connect.

If none of that works, come back and I will give you more radical suggestions.
    04-12-12 06:15 AM
    are you using the latest version of DDBP?

Ok, sometimes the icon will not appear at first installation but try to install it for the 2nd time, check what will happen. also check the available space of your storage.

I`m using DDPB v1.0.6.0
    So ...I should try to install Winamp.bar a second time? -Done that
    My playbook is clean just updated to 2.0 so i have nothing on
    If u think of something do not hesitate to write

Thanks
    04-12-12 08:17 AM
    I've had that happen. Change the IP address on both sides to something else. Also, try using a wrong password and see if it notices. Basically, you just have to mess with the settings until it figures out how to connect.

If none of that works, come back and I will give you more radical suggestions.
    Ok i`m gonna try that

Thanks
    04-12-12 08:19 AM
    Find, at least, ddpb 1.0.8 (I think I've heard 0.9 may have issues)
    04-12-12 09:26 AM
    How about just buying the app from app world and show support for the developers. So much easier...
    04-12-12 09:26 AM
    Find, at least, ddpb 1.0.8 (I think I've heard 0.9 may have issues)
    Installed 1.8
    incorect ip and password

java.lang.NullPointerException

04-12-12 11:53 AM
    How about just buying the app from app world and show support for the developers. So much easier...
    Probably because if they had the app in appworld in the first place, none of us would need to sideload anything.

Can't buy it if it ain't there.

Most sideloaded apps are free and not available on appworld. Yes there are a few of the pirated bar files, but most sideloading is apps one can't buy from RIM.
    04-12-12 12:24 PM
    Probably because if they had the app in appworld in the first place, none of us would need to sideload anything.

Can't buy it if it ain't there.

Most sideloaded apps are free and not available on appworld. Yes there are a few of the pirated bar files, but most sideloading is apps one can't buy from RIM.
    UR very right my good man

I`ve managed to get it going so thnx allot to everyone

Love this thing Go Go playbook
    04-12-12 12:55 PM
    The problem seems to be my desktop .. some issue with some component or driver connected to my brother`s laptop worked like a charm.
    04-12-12 12:57 PM
    I had to enable DDPB via my firewall settings in order to get it to work.
    04-12-12 01:07 PM
    as long as IP is correct and developer mode is enabled it should work..
    04-12-12 01:40 PM
    Installed 1.8
    incorect ip and password

java.lang.NullPointerException

I use 1.0.8 and I use it wifi (look, Ma, no usb cable). I use the same IP address I use for wifi sharing and use the same password in Development Mode as I use to protect my pb.
    04-12-12 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD