hey guys I ended up buying a playbook after spending days deciding on a ipad or playbook...

now Im missing my blackberry which I sold for a galaxy s2.....

is it worth going back to a bb just for the playbook

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    01-12-12 08:36 AM
    Yes it's worth it. With OS2 your BB phone will be a remote control for the playbook

DtD - Dump the Droid
    01-12-12 08:39 AM
    DtD.... lol

I'm very tempted.....

01-12-12 08:41 AM
    Yes. It is worth it. It's the best thing ever. It will make you giggle with excitement. Why are you still here reading this? Go, do the right thing.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    01-12-12 08:43 AM
    YES, without a doubt. A Blackberry phone + PlayBook = Happiness
    01-12-12 08:49 AM
    And I'll say no ..

I got a PlayBook on launch .. and yes I love it. Had a BB at the time. Bridge is nice - and the new features look.. "fun".

I got a Galaxy Nexus on launch and find the two work great as a team. Between EverNote , DropBox and emails .. Plus the Nexus' wifi hotspot feature, I can share back and forth between devices seemlessly.

I dont miss my BB at all. But, I will be watching to see what the new QNX phones have to offer ... later on in 2012 or 2013
    01-12-12 08:51 AM
    Well I am not missing it since I never had one. Ha!
    In fact I have never had a BB device before and I got my 16GB Playbook as a Xmas gift so it was free. I am way ahead of the game man. I hasn't cost me a dime. HA!
    Though that bridge feature is extremely sweet. And the old Motorola cell phone is getting a bit old, battery doesn't last.....
    Darnation, now I need a new BB phone!
    01-12-12 08:55 AM
    Playbook even makes the 9670 Style an exciting device.
    01-12-12 08:56 AM
    And I'll say no ..

I got a PlayBook on launch .. and yes I love it. Had a BB at the time. Bridge is nice - and the new features look.. "fun".

I got a Galaxy Nexus on launch and find the two work great as a team. Between EverNote , DropBox and emails .. Plus the Nexus' wifi hotspot feature, I can share back and forth between devices seemlessly.

I dont miss my BB at all. But, I will be watching to see what the new QNX phones have to offer ... later on in 2012 or 2013
    what bb did you have?

01-12-12 08:58 AM
    A Blackberry phone and PlayBook together brings enhancements to BOTH devices, so why not enjoy the total capabilities of BOTH devices ....A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
    01-12-12 09:01 AM
    what bb did you have?

Older 9550, but ive messed with them all. Shoot I have a work BB that I havent even thought of bridging to my PB.
    01-12-12 09:02 AM
    A Blackberry phone and PlayBook together brings enhancements to BOTH devices, so why not enjoy the total capabilities of BOTH devices ....A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
    sounds like two lovers united

01-12-12 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD