Anyone else experiencing this problem lately where Google is forcing you to the mobile site and you'd have to manually go back to the desktop version by tapping Classic? I'm having this issue and it's really annoying have to manually hit Classic in order to get the desktop version. Any find a way around this bug (hoping it's just a bug)?

Secondly, lately whenever I go to watch a YouTube video, the writing is slightly blurry and not crisp. Don't know why this is happening but I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. If you're unsure of what I mean by the slightly blurry writing, I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like.
    Attached Thumbnails Google Search always forcing me to mobile site-img_00000033.jpg  
    08-13-13 02:50 AM
    Go to browser settings and click on developer tools to change to desktop site by default if you like...no it's not a bug, it's a setting thank goodness...
    Anyone else experiencing this problem lately where Google is forcing you to the mobile site and you'd have to manually go back to the desktop version by tapping Classic? I'm having this issue and it's really annoying have to manually hit Classic in order to get the desktop version. Any find a way around this bug (hoping it's just a bug)?

Secondly, lately whenever I go to watch a YouTube video, the writing is slightly blurry and not crisp. Don't know why this is happening but I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. If you're unsure of what I mean by the slightly blurry writing, I've attached a screenshot of what it looks like.
    08-13-13 03:04 AM
    Use a 3rd party browser (Origami is the flavour of the moment, and is an exceptionally good browser, especially considering it is free) that allows you to set the 'user agent'. This can tell Google that you are using a 'Desktop' browser, and then it will serve you the full version of the site, rather than the mobile one.
    luqman24 likes this.
    08-13-13 06:56 AM
    It's been discussed here before. Go to google.com, then switch to classic view, and then bookmark this url, and get rid of your original google bookmark. The next time you click on this new bookmark you'll be taken directly to the desktop site.
    luqman24 likes this.
    08-13-13 07:31 AM
    It's just Google's way of rubbing it in that you own a playbook. Don't take it personally
    FF22 likes this.
    08-13-13 11:19 AM
    Go to browser settings and click on developer tools to change to desktop site by default if you like...no it's not a bug, it's a setting thank goodness...
    Can't find Developer tools in the Browser settings at all.
    08-13-13 02:28 PM
    It's just Google's way of rubbing it in that you own a playbook. Don't take it personally
    Never took it personally, I've already accepted the fact that the Playbook gets shun a lot from major websites so this doesn't surprise me
    Cynycl likes this.
    08-13-13 02:29 PM

I use the Origami browser it gives me the desktop mode.
    08-13-13 02:30 PM