I have been with RIM since the mid 1990s. Last Thursday my wife and I ditched our Blackberry(s) 9900s for the Apple iphone 5 phones. I was disappointed when RIM's CEO said "we are not in it for the specs but the experience ", this a big indication BlackBerry 10s will be an inferior product as usual and distant fourth in the market. Trust me when I say this, the iphone5 is an amazing phone and unmatched, it is the golden standard . The other competitor is Samsung G3s. BB 9900 would not be up to par with even an iphone 3. So, those of you on the fence to switch to an iphone 5 - DO IT!!!!!!

Former BB owner & unfortunately a RIM shareholder,

Ciao
    rickster21 and bharuch7282 like this.
    10-28-12 05:51 PM
    Shouldn't this go in the general discussion section of the forum?
    10-28-12 05:56 PM
    Good luck with that.
    10-28-12 05:57 PM
    well you are entitled to your opinion. I will stick it out and wait to see how it really is..
    taz323 likes this.
    10-28-12 05:58 PM
    Oh, no -- not again...

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/

Enjoy your search for the best specs. I'll settle for what just works best for me.
    10-28-12 06:03 PM
    I have been with RIM since the mid 1990s. Last Thursday my wife and I ditched our Blackberry(s) 9900s for the Apple iphone 5 phones. I was disappointed when RIM's CEO said "we are not in it for the specs but the experience ", this a big indication BlackBerry 10s will be an inferior product as usual and distant fourth in the market. Trust me when I say this, the iphone5 is an amazing phone and unmatched, it is the golden standard . The other competitor is Samsung G3s. BB 9900 would not be up to par with even an iphone 3. So, those of you on the fence to switch to an iphone 5 - DO IT!!!!!!

Ciao
    Caring about the experience and not the specs is exactly what Apple has been doing for a long time. The first iPad had awful specs by any standard - and was a great, easy to use experience because the OS didn't try to do too much. I don't think AT ALL that that quote means that RIM is heading in the wrong direction with BB10.
    10-28-12 06:06 PM
    What a loser.
    taz323, PatrickMJS, dglx3d and 4 others like this.
    10-28-12 06:11 PM
    ROTFLMAO! And you felt the need to announce this because..? (I'll guess it's an attempt to start a flame war and not really to help anyone make a decision at all but only you know that for sure ). I can't imagine basing my decision to switch devices based on what I think someone meant by a comment they made without ever seeing the end product but whatever floats your boat. Good luck with your iPhones!
    10-28-12 06:28 PM

Can you troll a little harder? The iPhone 5 is the gold standard for how to make a sub par product that can't match specs with phones that were unveiled at CES in January 2012. Production issues, defects galore, and really NOTHING but more of the same old iPhone experience.

Mid 90's huh? So you've been using BlackBerrys since before BlackBerrys existed? Neat. Go enjoy your iPhone under your bridge Mr Troll.

Ciao
    10-28-12 06:29 PM
    10-29-12 06:00 PM