03-02-13 09:36 AM
55 123
tools
    People seem to believe that the cloud can solve all storage problems. How long do you think it'll take to upload gigabytes of data, and to keep it synced all the time?
    I believe you are right. I uploaded a folder's worth of pictures and it ran about 2 hours. I think it would have to run for a week!
    10-15-12 12:29 AM
    nobody is forcing anybody to participate in a thread they don't want to.
    I skipped many a thread for many a reason.
    That being said i see a lot of people offering help with various fixes theres no need to get personal about it if a poster is so annoyed by what they think is whining then move on for the user that's having problems with their unit i don't blame them for being upset ******** a little if it was me i would be pretty pissed about it so i would try some of the fixes in this thread and the millions of other threads if i still was not abel to get my unit running right then i would just ditch it period.
    Lead the horse to water its up to the horse to drink or not to drink move on.
    I'm just thankful that i've had a few minor issues with my pb that i fixed with help from some of the fine people on crackberry and for those with problems that are ruining their experience i feel bad for them on a human level so if your having problems try to fix them and if you want to vent about it i personally don't have a problem with it.
    bravo! Bravo!
    10-15-12 11:30 AM
    OK I'm in one more time.....my Z10 arrives in the morning. I've been on the fence for a few weeks......iPhone or Z10? Always been a BB man since the very first blue plastic ones.....and been through a couple of rough rides.....now my 9800 is playing up...I'm out of contract so here goes....
    02-27-13 09:49 AM
    OK I'm in one more time.....my Z10 arrives in the morning. I've been on the fence for a few weeks......iPhone or Z10? Always been a BB man since the very first blue plastic ones.....and been through a couple of rough rides.....now my 9800 is playing up...I'm out of contract so here goes....
    I take it that was last night, so by now you have your Z10. The next phase will be a very difficult time for you as I have been there. You must warn your family to stay well clear and if possible lock yourself in a dark secure room. During this time you wiil wish, you will hope, and you will be almost willing the little black cherished piece of plastic in your sticky little hands to be as good as you expected. WRONG.

The next phase will be thoughts of personal harm, followed by harm to the Z10 design team and finally followed by acceptance that it should have been an iPhone. Yes I know I have a personal hatred for anything Apple and I find it very difficult to mention the word Apple but I have a Z10, in fact because of the dyslexic ****** that answered my phone call to upgrade my mobile, I now actually have two of the crap things!

The only answer is brandy in copious amounts I'm afraid.
    02-27-13 10:51 AM
    I'm loving my Z10....so far.....yes the OS is quite different, I was on 6. something so a radical change up....but all my contacts have crossed over...battery life seems good....loving the navigation, the hub........cautiously delighted!
    03-02-13 09:36 AM
55 123