Hey guys, I will be at a staples PlayBook Demo and I was wondering if anyone had anymore questions that they wanted me to ask? Btw the demo will be @ trinity commons mall at the staples store tomorrow between 11am and 3pm.
    04-14-11 03:22 PM
    I would like to know if a site (Flash) can use the PlayBooks front-facing camera. A friendly site would be TinyChat.com. i

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-11 03:33 PM
    Forgive me if this is answered elsewhere.

When in bridge mode, can the BB be asleep in its holster, and still provide full bridged functionality?

Thanks,
    David
    04-14-11 03:36 PM
    Forgive me if this is answered elsewhere.

When in bridge mode, can the BB be asleep in its holster, and still provide full bridged functionality?

Thanks,
    David
    Not sure I complete understand the question or...
    BUT

When I was at the AMP show this morning the BB Phone that was bridged to the playbook I was using had its screen off. Only when he touch the track pad or BB button did the screen awaken.
    04-14-11 03:47 PM
    I'm talking specifically about when you place your BB in a "magnet" holster, and it is put to sleep.

Thanks!
    04-14-11 04:28 PM
    Do they know if Pandora and Dragon Naturally Speaking be released For the Playbook?
    04-14-11 04:32 PM
    Has anyone tried to watch movies or videos on Hulu? I'd like to know if it can do that or netflix instant. I apologize if I missed this info somewhere else.
    04-14-11 04:34 PM
    Do they know if Pandora and Dragon Naturally Speaking be released For the Playbook?
    for what its worth, I always stream music to my car stereo while holstered so if that is any indication i would say "yes".
    04-14-11 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD