After the severe storms here my TV aerial got ripped out of its mounting. Booked the repair guy to come and sort it but with loads of others in the same situation he said it maybe a week or so before he gets to me.

Hooked the PlayBook up to the hdmi, use the z10 via bridge as the remote log on to tv catchup and et voila a working solution

Posted via my wonderful Z10
    kb1234, rarsen, GV2012 and 4 others like this.
    02-16-14 04:09 PM
    Don't you just love it when you turn to a BlackBerry device in a crisis...and it just gets on and does the job?

Swiped from my awesome Dev Alpha B (Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925)
    rarsen, Techno-Emigre and slparry like this.
    02-16-14 04:15 PM
    Yeah it's great. I got rid of my cable a while ago - at least 80% of what I enjoy watching I can get on YouTube and the like (mostly documentaries) sports and sports highlights. Add in the "work" I get done and i believe I got my $ back from purchase after about the first week .
    Btw is. "tv catchup " a website? Never heard of it before.
    02-16-14 11:18 PM
    Yeah it's great. I got rid of my cable a while ago - at least 80% of what I enjoy watching I can get on YouTube and the like (mostly documentaries) sports and sports highlights. Add in the "work" I get done and i believe I got my $ back from purchase after about the first week .
    I would guess the OP is in the UK in which case they are probably referring to the BBC iplayer, ITV Player etc.
    02-17-14 06:39 AM
    I would guess the OP is in the UK in which case they are probably referring to the BBC iplayer, ITV Player etc.
    Speaking of the BBC I have been addicted to their WWII documentaries on YouTube
    02-17-14 07:46 PM
    God is really blessed us for having our PlayBook... we are just only waiting for miracle to "update" our PlayBook...

"Faith" is the only thing left when everything is failing...

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:13 PM
    Yep

TVCatchup - Never Miss A Show Again

You may need to go to a proxy to view it outside the UK tho'
    Last edited by slparry; 02-18-14 at 07:59 AM.
    02-18-14 07:46 AM
    and catchup is half the site it was, after several lawsuits it now ends up directing you to home sites.
    02-18-14 04:54 PM
    After the severe storms here my TV aerial got ripped out of its mounting. Booked the repair guy to come and sort it but with loads of others in the same situation he said it maybe a week or so before he gets to me.

Hooked the PlayBook up to the hdmi, use the z10 via bridge as the remote log on to tv catchup and et voila a working solution

Posted via my wonderful Z10
    Awesome!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 05:04 PM