I have a Playbook and like it very much. However RIM promotes itself as the Business alternative to IPad...then why the java issues? I cannot utilize Go to my PC...which is vital for my business travel. I have to keep borrowing my partner's IPad....embarrassing. Any luck with this out there?
    01-26-12 11:36 AM
    There are apps for RDP, VNC and Splashtop that will all do remote desktop.
    fixmath likes this.
    01-26-12 11:40 AM
    there are several apps you can use to access your PC. Splashtop Desktop is one, as well as Remote Desktop, both are in appworld.

I'm also using PhoneMyPC which is and android app that I run in the android player in the 2.0 beta.
    fixmath likes this.
    01-26-12 11:42 AM
    Biggest fear fom our IT guy is security. He's pretty pleased with Go to....any thoughts?
    01-26-12 11:44 AM
    I utilize splashtop. works great.
    Perhaps when OS 2 comes out, Go to my PC will be more accessible... don't know for sure...
    fixmath likes this.
    01-26-12 11:49 AM
    Biggest fear fom our IT guy is security. He's pretty pleased with Go to....any thoughts?
    The RDP app http://crackberry.com/remote-desktop...berry-playbook doesn't require any addition software to be installed as RDP is built right into Windows.
    01-26-12 12:49 PM
    The RDP app Remote Desktop for BlackBerry PlayBook now available | CrackBerry.com doesn't require any addition software to be installed as RDP is built right into Windows.

This is the one that I would use. It is easily my favorite application on the PlayBook. Well worth the $7.99 for the excellent user interface and native Windows compatibility.
    01-26-12 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD