The fact is that I am getting a PB, but I have not decide it yet it to be 16G or 32G. I read somewhere else of people using Seagate Go Flex Satellite with their tablets. I would like to know if it works fine with the PB, how people are using it and if there are any known issues. Thanks in advanced for your comments, will be appreciated.
    11-29-11 10:03 PM
    I use one and it works pretty good and awesome ,you use it trough the browser. If you go to the Playbook Daily site there is a write up about it.
    11-29-11 10:13 PM
    I did not know of this wireless drive from Seagate, thanks

Can you save media content on this drive and stream it to the pb?
    11-30-11 12:26 AM
    Yes you can stream it to the pb, it streams through the PB Browser over Wi-fi I know on istuff there is an app but on the PB we don't need an app. Its easy as 123. Put www.goflexsatellite.com in the Browser and you're ready to go.
    11-30-11 08:46 AM
    I rather have an app. I just bought one last night or the night before and what I noticed is that while I can access the files through the PB browser I cannot get a simple 2MB video clip to stream. Yes it is an MP4 format and yes I have have a 20MB download with a 4MB upload.

I can download it w/o a problem and play it with no problem whatsoever but streaming such a small clip just sits there after 5 minutes and never plays via streaming. If anyone knows of a setting or course of action to remediate this issue, it would be greatly appreciated.
    11-30-11 08:54 AM
    Sorry guys,what I forgot to tell you that you download the latest firmware for the goflex and it should work, I had problems to and I did that. I can stream a full length movie no problem
    11-30-11 12:15 PM
    If you want to video stream to your PB, consider the SonicAir app + subsonic server. The app is cheap, but the server needs at least 10 euros. Not bad considering AirVideo for ios is $9.99.

I can stream pretty much everything to my PB now. =)
    11-30-11 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD