ive had an issue with gmail on my playbook. it was working fine until one day it said no offline messages instead of retrieving my inbox. i tried to clear the cache, nothing. tried to find a setting to turn off offline functionality, no such luck. i cant check gmail on my playbook now, anyone have any suggestions or had this happen to them?
    09-04-11 03:20 PM
    man i can wait for the Gmail & Gtalk app for the play book, i mean i love my playbook but not having gmail, gtalk, twitter and other native app makes it quite boring, other than that, i do most of me business work on there.... cant wait to see what the new update brings..
    09-04-11 03:28 PM
    did you clear the browser local storage? i think vmail uses html 5 to cache data locally.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 03:41 PM
    yea i cleared the cache and everything multiple times, tried signing out and logging back in, and it just wont retrieve the inbox at all. any other suggestions?
    09-04-11 03:52 PM
    yea i cleared the cache and everything multiple times, tried signing out and logging back in, and it just wont retrieve the inbox at all. any other suggestions?
    Scroll down and click the html version which might work.
    09-04-11 04:37 PM
    use basic html desktop Gmail(you can switch from mobile version)
    09-04-11 04:40 PM
    09-04-11 04:46 PM
    that was what i was looking for, not sure why the mobile version wasnt working but thanks!
    09-04-11 09:29 PM
    actually, i kind of like the mobile version after having used the other url fir a bit. anone else have any idea how to fix my problem?!
    09-05-11 10:42 AM
    I did the same but it only worked after clearing everything from the browser and restarting my Playbook.

After restart, I open up Gmail it asked me for my credentials and now it's working again.
    09-10-11 08:09 PM
    ooh its working again! thanks frost, so now to prevent that, do i justmake sure i dont open gmail when im not connected to the internet?
    09-11-11 01:39 PM
    do i justmake sure i dont open gmail when im not connected to the internet?
    Not for anything else, but I don't really open my Gmail when I'm not connected to the internet... and the rest of my email for that matter... I guess, it makes sense...
    09-11-11 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD