is there anyway to get the playbooks browser to login to gmails basic html version of site versus always going to the mobile version?
    04-21-11 09:20 AM
    on the left hand pane, if you scroll to the bottom you can select the regular site.

But I think you mean how do you get it to always go to the full site...this I do not know.

secondly, why the heck can I not attach files to emails from the mobile site? that sucks
    04-21-11 09:25 AM
    Can I ask what features above the basics, read send receive reply to etc. that you would most want from an email client? I ask because I have worked with some other developers to create a native mail client for the playbook and was wondering what you would like to see added to it. You can check out the post in the crackberry thread.
    04-21-11 09:36 AM
    secondly, why the heck can I not attach files to emails from the mobile site? that sucks
    That's a Gmail mobile limitation it seems, not Playbook specific.
    04-21-11 09:44 AM
    is there anyway to get the playbooks browser to login to gmails basic html version of site versus always going to the mobile version?
    on the left hand pane, if you scroll to the bottom you can select the regular site.

But I think you mean how do you get it to always go to the full site...this I do not know.
    Just bookmark the html site. Don't use the gmail icon, just bring up the bookmark in the browser.
    04-21-11 10:04 AM
    I used the html site yesterday and tried to make a call with Google Voice. I was able to input the number but wasn't able to press the call button. I wanted to see the receiving call notification while initiating the call from the same device. Anyone able to use Google voice?
    04-21-11 10:11 AM
    Just bookmark the html site. Don't use the gmail icon, just bring up the bookmark in the browser.
    tried this, cleared my browser cache and it didnt work. it always defaults to the mobile version
    doesnt matter if i use mail.google.com/mail/h or any other address that should direct me to different version of gmail
    04-21-11 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD