One more question, why shouldn't I purchase one online from amazon. They have the 32 gig for $185 and I wanna order it but I'm afraid with online sales. I want a brand new playbook in box. Not used or opened
    I've ordered any number of times from Amazon with no issues whatsoever. Go for it. Unfortunately, being in their home state, I have to pay sales tax!!!! (hope our governor, the fbi and cia are not reading my email!)
    11-22-12 03:46 PM
    I need 6 PlayBooks and you can't order more than 1 at a time. Canada online stores have them but they want ship across borders. I have 2 personnel PlayBook and I want to buy 6 for company I work for. This is very frustrating, I almost purchased a Samsung tab 7" because i'm tired of hunting PlayBooks and the BlackBerry stores are out of stock, in fact I bought one of my current PlayBooks direct from blackberry. When every store is teeming with tablets with no PlayBooks to be found, this does not bode well for PlayBooks future. My only hope my be buying. From amazon.
    11-22-12 03:51 PM
    I got my 32gig Blackberry with 3000 airmiles off the airmiles wish book. It came in less than a week!
    Also, try blackberry site or crackberry site.
    11-22-12 04:06 PM
    tboyd1120 : Amazon shows available Playbooks maybe not at rock bottom prices but not too bad. 32GB for $185. So you can find them but maybe you want them cheaper. You could also order one or two from different places. What do you mean you can't order more than one at a time. Who turned you down Office Depot, RIM, Amazon?
    11-22-12 04:34 PM
    pick up two 32 Gb at staples for $118 each
    11-22-12 05:12 PM
    Folks, Staples is selling the PlayBook 32 GB for the next week for $118.99. If they are out of stock, get their flyer where the price is mentioned and take it to WalMart who have them in stock for $149.00. However they have price matching and all you have to do is show them the flyer to get it for the $118.99 price. WalMart have plenty.
    11-22-12 05:28 PM
    Groupon is selling the 64 gig for $199.00 . One per member. I could not resist

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-22-12 05:30 PM
    11-22-12 07:22 PM
    Office Depot, buy.com, walmart, when you try to put 6 in quantity it gives you exceed limit and changes it back to one. Buy.com went all the with address and credit. Card numbers and after finals review I hit submit order and it kicked back. FRUSTRATING It's getting more tempting to just drive to best buy and pick up 6 Samsung tabs 7" and quite worrying with this. You can't sell hardware if its not in the stores.
    11-22-12 07:27 PM
    One more question, why shouldn't I purchase one online from amazon. They have the 32 gig for $185 and I wanna order it but I'm afraid with online sales. I want a brand new playbook in box. Not used or opened
    I have ordered items on Amazon for many years. Many have been electronics and pricey items. All new. All arrived very fast and is backed by Amazon. They really do have great customer service. I would not hesitate to buy one from them.
    11-22-12 09:06 PM
    playbook - search at office depot

you can add the 64gb to the cart and purchase but it is on backorder. Expected delivery date is 11/28
    yes i just bought one.
    The 16gb add to cart button is missing it was there a few days ago.
    i cancelled my back order from them,,, my order had a nov. 18 delivery date,,, don't hold your breath,,, a better way is to use the store locator & search major cites to find a store that has one,,, have it shipped to a store near you by calling them & have them call the store that has it & have it shipped locally,,, they will honor the online price of $149.93,,, i can tell you it works,,, mine arrives @ my local store tues. & i can say that there's probably less than 25-30 in stock nationwide @ office depot,,, you will pay more on amazon but they are reputable,,, i've used them many times, all good,,, fyi= 16gb have been discontinued...

P.S. DON'T LET THE BASHERS HERE GET UNDER YOUR SKIN,,, 97% OF THE PPL HERE ARE VERY HELPFUL & CONSIDERATE,,, NOTHING LIKE THOSE ATTITUDES OVER @ BLACKERRY FORUMS,,, ONCE I SAW HOW IT IS HERE I DELETED THEM FROM THE UNIVERSE & APPARENTLY ALOT OF PPL HAVE,,, LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WAS NOWHERE NEAR THE TRAFFIC THERE IS ON HERE...
    sputneek, 00stryder and castoridae like this.
    11-22-12 09:20 PM
    Staples.ca (Canadian) has....
    - Playbook 32gb for $118
    - Charging stand for $15
    - Keyboard case for $69
    ---------------------------------
    Total: $202 .... otherwise known as...
    Sweet Blackberry Satisfaction!

All in stock last time I checked. Keep looking, you will find them! And if you pay a bit more, don't worry. It is still a great bargain.
    11-22-12 09:27 PM
    Maybe retailers are all holding back inventory until Black Friday, 23 November 2012, and suddenly a glut of BlackBerry PlayBooks will appear as if from a mirage. Or maybe the supply chain is close to exhaustion as far as the production run of BlackBerry PlayBooks WiFi-model is concerned. RIM has never publicly announced sales figures for their tablet.
    11-22-12 09:31 PM
    Wow - you're pissed because you can't get the PlayBook where you want so you're giving up on BlackBerry.

This reminds me of the days when the trolls would come on the boards and say things like "that's the look of the new BlackBerry Style? That's it ... screw you RIM, I'm going to Android!"
    11-23-12 07:45 AM
    I think its bs that no one carries a playbook or ANYTHING blackberry related. I have $500 in my account and I'm ready to buy a playbook TODAY on black friday. Does ANYONE know any retailers that have em in stock or sumtin? Cause my bold 9930 is lonely and needs a friend. I don't feel like ordering through amazon because I don't trust them and I hate ordering online. If you go to blackberry.com they direct you to websites that DON'T EVEN CARRY it. RIM themselves don't wanna sell their own product. Anyone have advice?
    Amazon has 32 g for $185...that what they are advertising.
    11-23-12 08:41 AM
    If anyone is interested, try eBay. There's a seller listing the 32gb (new) for $139.99 with free shipping.

Edit: Just went to buy one and the price went up! At least a few folks grabbed it at the lower price.
    Last edited by breathlessPB; 11-23-12 at 09:30 AM. Reason: price
    11-23-12 09:16 AM
    I heard Groupon was having a deal on PlayBooks... Check it out

BlackBerry PlayBook 7-Inch Tablets Deal of the Day | Groupon Abilene, TX
    breathlessTP likes this.
    11-23-12 10:03 AM
    I purchased a 32GB Playbook this morning at Staples in Bedford N.S. for $118.00. They just got a new supply of them in as I arrived. Staples On-Line was sold out as were most of there other stores. I was just in the right place at the right time. I noted that Walmart (Bedford) says they have some 32GB Playbooks in stock (at least their website says they do) but I did not have to call them as I purchased one at Staples.
    11-23-12 10:29 AM
    In the time you have spent posting here you would have found a PB by now.
    11-23-12 10:32 AM
    I bought my 64GB PB on Amazon and had no problem and I received a brand new device etc etc ...

I think if you really want to buy a PB you would be looking for prices and places, comparing etc etc ...

luck
    11-23-12 11:26 AM
    N1 Wireless has a open box 16GB for 129.99. Their website is www.n1wireless.com. Buy.com also has the 16GB for sale but I think it was 165.00.
    11-23-12 04:07 PM
    here in canada, they are 118 for 32g. pm me if you want me to grab one for you..
    11-23-12 08:59 PM
    The Source here in Canada has the 32gig playbook on sale for $118 on black friday
    11-23-12 09:03 PM
    Another pointless comment. Next time I know NOT to come to crackberry for advice
    I can't believe the stupid comments being left on this thread - this is actually the best help site I've found for the playbook, so ignore the trolls and they will die. My playbook came by mail in less than a week and I'm pretty sure they track and insure purchases. Buying online is safe, but if you go in person, google stores in your area and phone them first. BTW: this site has the sale right through to Monday. Don't give up, I love mine way better than my iPod touch, and more than my friend's iPad! You'll love it for sure - I never turn my PC on now, my playbook. Is way better
    11-23-12 09:09 PM
    These new prices are crazy...I payed 3 times as much months ago. Can't say I regret it though! PS got my 64GB online. lol The internet's not as evil as you may think.
    11-23-12 09:57 PM
70 123