I think its bs that no one carries a playbook or ANYTHING blackberry related. I have $500 in my account and I'm ready to buy a playbook TODAY on black friday. Does ANYONE know any retailers that have em in stock or sumtin? Cause my bold 9930 is lonely and needs a friend. I don't feel like ordering through amazon because I don't trust them and I hate ordering online. If you go to blackberry.com they direct you to websites that DON'T EVEN CARRY it. RIM themselves don't wanna sell their own product. Anyone have advice?
    11-22-12 11:07 AM
    I will sell you a used one for that 500 bucks in your account.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    BB10FTW likes this.
    11-22-12 11:15 AM
    You don't want to purchase online, but everywhere around you is sold out or out of stock. Sounds like you answered your own question(s).

I don't live in Milford, but a quick Google Search provided three, I mean two spots where they may be purchased. Middletown (Best Buy), Monticello (Staples), and oops Scranton has nothing...LoL
    11-22-12 11:19 AM
    I will sell you a used one for that 500 bucks in your account.

Pointless comment ^^^
    11-22-12 11:21 AM
    You don't want to purchase online, but everywhere around you is sold out or out of stock. Sounds like you answered your own question(s).

I don't live in Milford, but a quick Google Search provided three, I mean two spots where they may be purchased. Middletown (Best Buy), Monticello (Staples), and oops Scranton has nothing...LoL
    I really apreciate you checking for me lol. I'm gonna contact those 2 retailers and see what's up. Am I wrong for REALLY wanting a playbook? That's all I want. Its either my playbook or getting my halo 4 xbox off layaway. Yes I said LAYAWAY. I like layaway cause Its almost like a payment plan lol. And no I'm not broke I work and make money
    11-22-12 11:24 AM
    Your best bet would be amazon.com. I know you said you don't want to shop online, but, they are reputable and have great customer service. And if you sign up for the free Prime membership it would be there by Saturday!
    BB12MX likes this.
    11-22-12 11:24 AM
    Staples in Victoria BC. $118. In stock. Send me your $500 and I will send to
    11-22-12 11:25 AM
    Staples in Victoria BC. $118. In stock. Send me your $500 and I will send to
    Another pointless comment. Next time I know NOT to come to crackberry for advice
    11-22-12 11:35 AM
    most retailers in canada still have them. PM me and i'll ship one to you for a small fee
    madman0141 likes this.
    11-22-12 11:36 AM

One more question, why shouldn't I purchase one online from amazon. They have the 32 gig for $185 and I wanna order it but I'm afraid with online sales. I want a brand new playbook in box. Not used or opened
    11-22-12 11:36 AM
    Amazon has one of THE most reputable customer service ratings in the biz....I order stuff online all the time and I have found online retailers to be MORE service oriented than brick-and-mortar places....really. Of course, your experience may vary.
    jamesharmeling and kacantrell like this.
    11-22-12 11:47 AM
    I agree. I buy everything form Amazon.com, including 2 Playbooks. Never a problem with returns or credits, and yes, no shipping charges!
    jamesharmeling and Tim1131 like this.
    11-22-12 11:48 AM
    One more question, why shouldn't I purchase one online from amazon. They have the 32 gig for $185 and I wanna order it but I'm afraid with online sales. I want a brand new playbook in box. Not used or opened
    They are just having fun... Pay no attention. I just hope, you get one for yourself. good luck..
    11-22-12 11:59 AM
    Another pointless comment. Next time I know NOT to come to crackberry for advice
    Good idea with an attitude like that.
    Cynycl, reschp, BB_Bmore and 8 others like this.
    11-22-12 11:59 AM
    playbook - Search at Office Depot

you can add the 64gb to the cart and purchase but it is on backorder. Expected delivery date is 11/28
    Yes I just bought one.

the 16gb add to cart button is missing it was there a few days ago.
    Last edited by Motorhead777; 11-22-12 at 12:19 PM.
    11-22-12 12:01 PM
    I did that this morning myself. Seriously?! A 64g for $149?!! My expected delivery date is Dec. 3rd. I can wait.
    11-22-12 12:26 PM
    I agree. Almost as pointless as posting that you are going to leave the platform because you can't find a PlayBook.

Cynycl, DC506, pneumo57 and 3 others like this.
    11-22-12 12:28 PM
    This whole thread is pointless because everyone has offered help and obviously this small ##cked troll doesn't want to hear any of it.

Hey Kevin!! <<<<< LMFAO

Jessica
    11-22-12 01:23 PM
    I've purchased 3 PlayBooks from Amazon.com, in almost a decade I have spent thousands between Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. I'd say with all confidence go for it! Happy to hear you want one so bad!
    11-22-12 01:25 PM
    I really apreciate you checking for me lol. I'm gonna contact those 2 retailers and see what's up. Am I wrong for REALLY wanting a playbook? That's all I want. Its either my playbook or getting my halo 4 xbox off layaway. Yes I said LAYAWAY. I like layaway cause Its almost like a payment plan lol. And no I'm not broke I work and make money
    If you feel you need a PlayBook then I would suggest you go ahead and buy one.
    11-22-12 02:02 PM
    Amazon is the best and most reliable place to buy from, although I'm typing this on a 64g PlayBook that I got from Ebay yesterday.
    11-22-12 02:51 PM
    Staples, Best Buy, The Source and Amazon.......
    11-22-12 02:52 PM
    Buy a sense of humor at the same time
    11-22-12 03:11 PM
    It is hard to wait at few days until it arrives, but you will not be disappointed. If you haven't had a chance to use a PlayBook, you are in for a real treat. One thing you can do if you don't quite feel comfortable ordering online is to write down the order number and call customer service. If it is refurbished they have to state that, so you can easily see what is new. Good luck!
    11-22-12 03:15 PM
    In Canada at best buy, future shop and the source, we can buy online and pick up in store, so there are probably some retailers in states offering same service. That way you can look at the box and make sure its brand new and sealed. With future shop and best buy they usually take from store stock and you pick up an hour or so from placing the order, the source more often than not takes a few days.
    11-22-12 03:26 PM
70 123