My mom will be going on a trip for a week and I'd like to put some movies and tv shows on my playbook for her to enjoy on the plane ride. It would've been nice if there was such a thing as Guest Mode or something.
    Anyway, is there a way to delete all my messages at once? Or is the best way to use the 'select' function? For my facebook and twitter, I'll just be deleting the apps and when I get the pb back, I'll be downloading them again. My main concern right now is to make sure she won't be getting my emails and facebook messages through the messages app while she's on her trip.

If anyone has any advice or experience, that would be great. Thanks!
    04-09-12 12:04 PM
    Help RIM buy your mom a PlayBook of her own as a travel gift and you won't have worry about your email.
    04-09-12 12:09 PM
    I think the select option might be your only option and can't you just sign out of your fb & twitter accounts rather than deleting them? Obviously I'm not an expert but thot I'd throw that out there. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will happily tell me so - lol!
    04-09-12 12:14 PM
    Why don't you delete the email accounts from it?
    04-09-12 12:15 PM
    That is where bridge would shine if you weren't using the native clients. But yeah, probably deleting the accounts if you don't want prying eyes.
    04-09-12 12:19 PM
    just remove your passwords from your email accounts, and like Chrys said, logoff from FB.
    04-09-12 12:19 PM
    Why are you letting her take it with her if you don't trust her????? She would have to take a ipod for entertainment if it was me, cause I would not let my playbook be away that long lol
    04-09-12 12:21 PM
    Deleting the accounts worked perfectly, it got rid of all the messages as well. I also deleted the facebook and twitter account and the messages app was completely empty and showed the 'Set it up now' option, like new. Exactly what I needed.

I don't know why I didn't think of just signing out of fb and twitter... so simple
    Just a word of note in case anybody else needs to do this, deleting the account won't sign you out of your facebook or twitter, you'll have to go into the app and sign out on your own.

Thanks everyone!
    04-09-12 01:00 PM
    There should be a simpler way than having to delete accounts but ....
    04-09-12 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD