Give Obama a playbook...simple, one playbook = free marketing, well thats if the secret service allows it lol. dammit RIM, you dont need a cmo to take advantage of situations like this, when Obama said he wouldnt give up his bb, how much of a boost did that give rim? If he likes the pb..(how could he not ) ur tellin me more people wouldnt buy it?

id say give one to harper too cuz im canadian, but i think that'd decline sales more than helping them lol
    itwascasper, DAnklaud and shame23 like this.
    02-15-12 03:42 PM
    Give Obama a playbook...simple, one playbook = free marketing, well thats if the secret service allows it lol. dammit RIM, you dont need a cmo to take advantage of situations like this, when Obama said he wouldnt give up his bb, how much of a boost did that give rim? If he likes the pb..(how could he not ) ur tellin me more people wouldnt buy it?

id say give one to harper too cuz im canadian, but i think that'd decline sales more than helping them lol
    Give Harper one.
    If his bill 30 passes don't think any of us need a electronic bracelet
    02-15-12 03:56 PM
    give obama a ticket on a cargo ship back to kenya. He needs to go away.
    dave1701 and 68pony like this.
    02-15-12 05:34 PM
    rofl^ you made me lolling in a funny way.
    02-15-12 05:36 PM
    Give Rick Santorum one.
    02-15-12 05:38 PM
    lmao quote of the day
    02-15-12 05:41 PM
    that's called bribary and the media will go crazy over that. also bridge won't work from his blackberry. and one last point the media will go crazy the pb is canadian (remember the tour bus fiasco)

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook #BeBold 2012
    02-15-12 05:42 PM
    you guys want to talk politics then take it to the off topic sections.
    speedypear, artie and shame23 like this.
    02-15-12 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD